• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What have you heard about artificial sweeteners?

ajustana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I seem to constantly be putting Sweet-N-Low and Splenda in my coffee, oatmeal and other foods. Some people I work with claim that it's bad for me. What are your thoughts? Are there any good articles out there about them?

I use them all the time too. I've heard alot of bad things about them but I don't use THAT much that I worry about it. If you are concerned you could try Stevia.

Its an all natural sweetner but it tastes like ass IMO :laugh: (NOT that I know what ass tastes like :p )

Ive heard that one of the sweeteners may be carcinogenic. Another negative story was that a certain kind of sweetener may cause you to become hungrier later on by triggering an increase in insulin.

Personally, I am skinny, so I avoid sweeteners, esp that I don't like their taste. Speaking of which, does anyone know of a good premixed protein drink that has sugar instead of a sweetener?

:thumb: Nice link :)

Back