• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

labor day sale, biggest ever

TripleOvertime

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

This will be the biggest sale we have ever thrown. Here's how it will work... starting labor day at 6:00am the 12 hour sale will start. A group of five different products will be on sale for three hours, then we will change it to a different set of five products for three hours and so on.

You will see this sale take place on our new website monster-gear.com. although I can't tell you which products will be on sale at which time, I can tell you it will be extremely obvious just by looking at the website and going through the products. I also can't tell you how deeply they will be discounted as even I am not being told. What I can tell you is the savings will be significant, and as stated our biggest sale to date.

While placing an order please write my screen name in the order notes section of the order so I can keep track of sales from here efficiently and effectively. using my screen name helps me track order from this forum and saves a lot of time so I can quickly get you updates or answer questions if needed along the way.

So here it is everyone, from what I'm told you won't want to miss this one. I will keep this thread updated when the sale starts and also when the products on sale change.

Get ahold of me by replying here or shooting me a PM if there are any questions.

Been on the boards for awhile now and long story short had to get a new username. I wont be able to PM you anymore but Ill be following. Stoked to get some more stock

Small revision to start this sale off. Until noon both oils and orals are 15% off. We will then start the rotation of sales from noon to midnight. Our techs need just a few more hours to get things perfect on the website to make everything just perfect. So 15% off until noon bros then the 12 hour rotational sale begins.

Been on the boards for awhile now and long story short had to get a new username. I wont be able to PM you anymore but Ill be following. Stoked to get some more stock

Sounds good bro. I will keep you updated throughout the day.

TripleOvertime shoot me a pm if you can
Pm sent bro

Correction. It's not giving me the option to send you a message bro. Try to get to 10 and we will try again brother.

Guys, we are at a hold for now as the new site isn't wanting to accept orders at the moment. Worse damn time for this to happen. Anyhow, that's why we haven't seen products for sale change as our techs are working on fixing the small bug it has. Once fixed we will continue the sale and extend it to make up for the down time. Thanks for being patient guys. We are pretty frustrated at the moment but we will get it fixed and ready.

Back