• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Androgen is Back!!

Johnjohn1977

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One of your favorite Granabolic around the corner shipping brands is back!!

Androgen has taken several months off to revamp his entire lineup. Androgen is now carrying all your old favorites Plus a Ton of new compounds and blends.

And for being such loyal customers we're going to offer you 20% off from now until September 15th on all androgen products. Use code "Androg20%" at checkout to receive your discount

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

This cut blend looks awesome!!! The diamond cut 150mg
28e4f1e5ff94e56a2f2964b424c5a81f.jpg

I can't wait to try this stuff out... Good job GR....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

As soon as mine arrives i will leave a detailed and honest review . Eager to see some other td.s tho......

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

As soon as mine arrives i will leave a detailed and honest review . Eager to see some other td.s tho......

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
We appreciate it Broski. There should be some more posting up. But some guys prefer to keep it quiet and that's understandable also. I know a lot of orders went out.

We appreciate it Broski. There should be some more posting up. But some guys prefer to keep it quiet and that's understandable also. I know a lot of orders went out.

Oh after only using the test E for 3 weeks I'll be posting a review very soon. I can honestly say this is the best Gear I've ever had..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back