• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What does this forum need?

Intense

U mad?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So many political threads. Fucking depressing. I haven't logged on in a month or so and come back to the same exact threads I left here before.

DRSE was pushed out and look what happens. Shame.:jerkit:

I want weed, nudes, and trannys. And possibly a sheri nude.. What happened to the junkie drug discussion here? I'm sad.

I'd like to see more people participating in talking about lifting, working out getting bodies in shape.. I don't know how many threads I've started about this; but very few get any reply. I don't know why this is the case; that's why I came here. The nudes and chicks are nice, I could do without trannys or weed; but what ever floats your boat.

I would just like to see more talk and discussion about lifting and body building conditioning etc.

I lift and poop. Does that work for you?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I'd like to see more people participating in talking about lifting, working out getting bodies in shape.. I don't know how many threads I've started about this; but very few get any reply. I don't know why this is the case; that's why I came here. The nudes and chicks are nice, I could do without trannys or weed; but what ever floats your boat.

I would just like to see more talk and discussion about lifting and body building conditioning etc.

Lifting eh?... seems foreign or maybe my memory is garbage. This is IMF

I lift and poop. Does that work for you?

The turd thread is one of your greatest accomplishments sir. One day I will be captn status :daydream:

Nvm I found what it needs. Moar saney infractions from the AG subforum. I love feasting my eyes on this beauty in my control panel. Holds a special place..

lsOc86b.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
So many political threads. Fucking depressing. I haven't logged on in a month or so and come back to the same exact threads I left here before.

DRSE was pushed out and look what happens. Shame.:jerkit:

I want weed, nudes, and trannys. And possibly a sheri nude.. What happened to the junkie drug discussion here? I'm sad.

Agreed, I think Chuck needs to be banned... :popcorn:

Agreed, I think Chuck needs to be banned... :popcorn:

He does have a solid thread up currently. I will give him that. And melts are down to a minimum. Just don't speak of the emperor in his presence and you're g2g

nude-picture-of-transexuals-j849x.jpg
nude-transexual-woman.jpg
1774549964.gif

......fuck off !!! :popcorn:...

Come on Charlie.... where's You community spirit? We're only talking a few days Fruitcake

I agree. New threads to respond to.

A ban on politics. A politics free site would attract a lot of people...

So freaks, dick and no politics.... I'm in.

View attachment 64619 I'm choosing the file then pressing upload. The pic shows in the post before I post it but still is not appearing.

Attachments

• 1242638953557.jpg
    1242638953557.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 24
  • 4124Bouquet.jpg
    4124Bouquet.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 24
surf1.gif If that don't liven the place up nothin' will.

I ought to neg you for posting that pic.... I came here to escape politics. lol

Bad photoshop???

Attachments

• im militia.jpg
    im militia.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 25
Back