• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Time

Kullen

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190

Just a quick history...
I was working out with diet in check for about 6 years. I got up to 230 pounds at around 10% BF. I have a cycle of Test E and EQ under my belt.
I met my wife and stopped working out and focused more on my career. This past month has been the first time I've been back in the gym consistently (5-6 days a week) in three years exactly.
I don't plant on doing this cycle quit yet. I want to hit 210 lbs naturally again before I choose to cycle. Im going to get blood work done in a couple of weeks to get a baseline.
I just figured I would post this cycle and see if theirs any critiquing I should do before I place the order....

AAS:
Week 1-12 Test E 312.50 mg every 4th day
Week 1-10 Deca 250 mg every 4th day
Week 1-5 Dbol 10mg every 8 hours (30mg / day)

AI's and "on cycle support":
Week 1-14 Arimidex .25mg every 4th day
Week 5-14 Caber .25mg every 4th day
Week 5-14 HCG: 250 IU every 4th day
Week 1-19 Iron Mag Labs Advanced Cycle Support 1 serving a day

PCT:
Will start this 14 days after last Test E pin.
Clomid: 100 / 50 / 50 / 25 / 12.5
Nolva: 40 / 40 / 20 / 20 / 10

I'm not prone to Estrogen Sides at all which is why the arimidex dose is pretty low. I will have extra on hand just in case. The reason for the Test E dosage is because I'm getting it in a 250mg / ML vial with 10 ML per vial. I'll be ordering 3 vials and doing 1.25 ML (312.50mg) per injection.

My diet has been phenomenal since I've been back with 200 grams protein and 200 grams carbs a day split over 7 meals. Veggies in every meal and a gallon of water a day. When I cycle I will most likely up that to 300 grams of carbs and 300 grams of protein a day.

And again.... I don't plan on doing this cycle until I get back up to 210 pounds or higher. I just wanted to post this and get opinions before I place the order. Thanks!

Since this is only your second cycle, I would recommend test only (500mg/wk). You can get excellent results from test only. More is not always better.
I would stick with only arimidex .25 eod. This is prevention. If you get gyno it's too late. I would only adjust after blood work. Forget the caber- assuming no issues. HCG- start at week 1 500/wk. I would also take NAC for the liver.
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was me, I would split the deca in half, 250/week with 500/week of test and lose the caber. YOu probably won't needed with 2:1 test:deca ratio
Honestly, as charger69 said, 500 test only for second cycle is good. In fact, I heard that some people get good gains with the same dose but with a different compound. For example, if cycle 1 was 400/w of test e, then the second can be 400/w of test c.

Back