• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Monster labs sale

Hi TOT,
I would like to try you'll gear and service. I sent you a friend request because I couldn't send you a PM. I'm new on this forum, I have been reading a lot of good stuff here.
I have been using other services for a while and have gotten pretty good service and prices but it takes so long to receive it. I still have one order out that I ordered the 12th
of last month and no telling where it's at or when I will receive it. So I am hoping for some place to get my gear pretty quick but still at a good price. I would like your help please.
I started an order on the site last night and then decided to see what you could help me with and you were online but then I had trouble with my internet. Hope to hear from you soon.

Novaone

Has been a productive sale for us so far. Still going. Get ahold of me before the boss man pulls the plug on this one.

Hi TOT,
I don't know if I replied right the first time. Sorry for the resend.
I would like to try you'll gear and service. I sent you a friend request because I couldn't send you a PM. I'm new on this forum, I have been reading a lot of good stuff here.
I have been using other services for a while and have gotten pretty good service and prices but it takes so long to receive it. I still have one order out that I ordered the 12th
of last month and no telling where it's at or when I will receive it. So I am hoping for some place to get my gear pretty quick but still at a good price. I would like your help please.
I started an order on the site last night and then decided to see what you could help me with and you were online but then I had trouble with my internet. Hope to hear from you soon.

Novaone

Hi TOT,
I don't know if I replied right the first time. Sorry for the resend.

Novaone

hey bro. I would be glad to help you out. I accepted your friend request. You need 11 posts on this forum before you can send me a pm. Try to get your post count to that and send me a pm so I can further help you out. I look forward to working with you.

hey bro. I would be glad to help you out. I accepted your friend request. You need 11 posts on this forum before you can send me a pm. Try to get your post count to that and send me a pm so I can further help you out. I look forward to working with you.

Hey TOT,
Thanks for the reply. I will get my post # up and Pm you. I just can't wait much longer for my other order or I could start having troubles not to mention the losses I could encounter. Thanks again.

Hey TOT,
Thanks for the reply. I will get my post # up and Pm you. I just can't wait much longer for my other order or I could start having troubles not to mention the losses I could encounter. Thanks again.

Sounds like a plan bro. I'll be here when you are ready.

Back