• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foods you can eat to prevent UTI(Urinary tract infection)

edfrancis

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Foods you can eat to prevent UTI

1.Avoid foods and drinks rich in sugar. Reduce the intake of sugar, soft drinks, concentrated sweet fruit drinks, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
2.Other foods to avoid are processed foods, spicy foods, fats, dairy products, red meats and shellfish. These foods are acid-forming (not to be mistaken with acid tasting food like the citrus fruits). Acidity formed from these foods increase the bacterial infection.
3.Eat fermented foods yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, sourdough breads and apple cider vinegar.
4.Drink juices high in vitamin C especially grapefruit.
5.Eat foods high in vitamin A .
6.Foods high in zinc may also help by producing white blood cells and eliminating bacteria. Some of the best sources of zinc are oysters, ginger, beef liver, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, egg yolks, peanuts, oats, almonds.
7.Drink cranberry juice.
Drink a glass of fresh cranberry or blueberry juice first thing in the morning and wait at least half an hour before you have something to eat. This drink is helpful for prevention of UTI.

Edward Francis
Urology

Foods you can eat to prevent UTI

1.Avoid foods and drinks rich in sugar. Reduce the intake of sugar, soft drinks, concentrated sweet fruit drinks, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
2.Other foods to avoid are processed foods, spicy foods, fats, dairy products, red meats and shellfish. These foods are acid-forming (not to be mistaken with acid tasting food like the citrus fruits). Acidity formed from these foods increase the bacterial infection.
3.Eat fermented foods yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, sourdough breads and apple cider vinegar.
4.Drink juices high in vitamin C especially grapefruit.
5.Eat foods high in vitamin A .
6.Foods high in zinc may also help by producing white blood cells and eliminating bacteria. Some of the best sources of zinc are oysters, ginger, beef liver, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, egg yolks, peanuts, oats, almonds.
7.Drink cranberry juice.
Drink a glass of fresh cranberry or blueberry juice first thing in the morning and wait at least half an hour before you have something to eat. This drink is helpful for prevention of UTI.

Edward Francis
Urology

Do men get UTI's? My wife gets them all the time so this would be helpful for her. I've never had anything even close to one.

The cranberry juice stuff is crap. Drink tons of water. If your pee is burning add a little baking soda like a teaspoon to ONLY one glass. I listened to doctors about this for a long time but finally listen to other women and haven't had it happen in 30 years. One quack even wanted to make my urethra bigger which is absurd. Fruit juice just makes it burn more. It can happen from your urethra just being inflamed from vigorous sex or even just your ass getting to cold like mine was. Heat helped. Ditch the soda.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/body/health/a45576/how-to-get-rid-of-cystitis/

Last edited:
It also happened to me if I switched laundry soaps. I put my clothes through an extra rinse now and use fragrance free detergent with no softeners.

Don't let anyone put dirty hands, mouth etc near your parts.

And yes... spermicide condoms are a big culprit.

Cranberry extract works great for UTI and to flush out taxed adrenals.

Back