Pharmacom Labs

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Shipping success rate - STEALTH + NEW warehouse !!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Thumbs up Shipping success rate - STEALTH + NEW warehouse !!!

UPDATE

SUPER STEALTH DISGUISE - sachets - doing extremely well through customs and seem to be bulletproof.
    Please don't post pics or details about it.

There is also the option of normal stealth, which is basic and only works for several regions.

No extra costs for neither of them, offered only by request.

Very good news also from our new warehouse that was just opened, shipping success rate of 100% so far to US ( started in August)

We will keep you guys updated!

Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Is this a Pharmacom Labs Product

Look at these two bottles and boxes they are totally different. Is one of these a fake?

Attached Images Attached Images

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cant stop View Post
    Look at these two bottles and boxes they are totally different. Is one of these a fake?

Hello Sir!
    If you made your purchase through us directly, your order was shipped straight from the production facility.

There can be indeed some variations regarding the packaging sizes and written text on them from batch to batch.

Please let us know more info by PM.

Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Pharmacomstore

Just wow. Pharmacomstore, Vlad, and the guys are amazing. I was very skeptical about going through the internet for my order. But they went above and beyond to calm my worries. Shipping took about 3 weeks due to high demand at the time. But low and behold from the time it shipped till it reached me in the United States, it took 2 weeks. Packaging was discret and well protected.

I ordered some dbol (which for the delay they threw in an extra pack), sust 300, tren e 200, and the pharmamix m 300. And man this stuff is legit. No pip except usual soreness. Feel like a beast in the gym. Veins are popping. And I'm only 2 weeks in! I will def be placing a larger order next time. Especially now that I know how good of a quality their product and costumer service is. Thank you again vlad. You've gained a customer for life.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jamessetdressing View Post
    Just wow. Pharmacomstore, Vlad, and the guys are amazing. I was very skeptical about going through the internet for my order. But they went above and beyond to calm my worries. Shipping took about 3 weeks due to high demand at the time. But low and behold from the time it shipped till it reached me in the United States, it took 2 weeks. Packaging was discret and well protected.

I ordered some dbol (which for the delay they threw in an extra pack), sust 300, tren e 200, and the pharmamix m 300. And man this stuff is legit. No pip except usual soreness. Feel like a beast in the gym. Veins are popping. And I'm only 2 weeks in! I will def be placing a larger order next time. Especially now that I know how good of a quality their product and costumer service is. Thank you again vlad. You've gained a customer for life.
    Thank you very much for the appreciation sir ....Please keep us posted with the results.