• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shipping success rate - STEALTH + NEW warehouse !!!

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
UPDATE

SUPER STEALTH DISGUISE - sachets - doing extremely well through customs and seem to be bulletproof.
Please don't post pics or details about it.

There is also the option of normal stealth, which is basic and only works for several regions.

No extra costs for neither of them, offered only by request.

Very good news also from our new warehouse that was just opened, shipping success rate of 100% so far to US ( started in August)

We will keep you guys updated!

Thank you!

Is this a Pharmacom Labs Product

:hmmm: Look at these two bottles and boxes they are totally different. Is one of these a fake?:hmmm:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 47
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 48
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 47
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 47
:hmmm: Look at these two bottles and boxes they are totally different. Is one of these a fake?:hmmm:

Hello Sir!
If you made your purchase through us directly, your order was shipped straight from the production facility.

There can be indeed some variations regarding the packaging sizes and written text on them from batch to batch.

Please let us know more info by PM.

Thank you!

Pharmacomstore

Just wow. Pharmacomstore, Vlad, and the guys are amazing. I was very skeptical about going through the internet for my order. But they went above and beyond to calm my worries. Shipping took about 3 weeks due to high demand at the time. But low and behold from the time it shipped till it reached me in the United States, it took 2 weeks. Packaging was discret and well protected.

I ordered some dbol (which for the delay they threw in an extra pack), sust 300, tren e 200, and the pharmamix m 300. And man this stuff is legit. No pip except usual soreness. Feel like a beast in the gym. Veins are popping. And I'm only 2 weeks in! I will def be placing a larger order next time. Especially now that I know how good of a quality their product and costumer service is. Thank you again vlad. You've gained a customer for life.

Just wow. Pharmacomstore, Vlad, and the guys are amazing. I was very skeptical about going through the internet for my order. But they went above and beyond to calm my worries. Shipping took about 3 weeks due to high demand at the time. But low and behold from the time it shipped till it reached me in the United States, it took 2 weeks. Packaging was discret and well protected.

I ordered some dbol (which for the delay they threw in an extra pack), sust 300, tren e 200, and the pharmamix m 300. And man this stuff is legit. No pip except usual soreness. Feel like a beast in the gym. Veins are popping. And I'm only 2 weeks in! I will def be placing a larger order next time. Especially now that I know how good of a quality their product and costumer service is. Thank you again vlad. You've gained a customer for life.

Thank you very much for the appreciation sir ....Please keep us posted with the results.

Back