• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you make your chicken breasts taste good?

ajustana

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been trying to find some new recipes for making my daily amounts of chicken breasts. I don't usually by them with a pre-marinade, as I think they are probably loaded with sugar. Do you have any suggestions for marinades or sauces that might be good? Or anythign else for that matter?

wear a bra and keep them moisturized :rofl:
ok ok
seriously though..
i buy a jar of sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil and fry strips of chicken in a pan and they are good :D

I'm impressed.....muscle women do have a sense of humour. :) That was actually pretty funny....even for a person who won't post any pics of herself online.

Don't the sun dried tomatoes w/olive oil have tons of fat though?

Jbo has a great sense of humor...I have heard of many "Stereotypes" but muscle women and humor is unknown to me and makes absolutely no sense:rolleyes: Also, Jbo has posted tons of pics:shrug: You have been missing out.

Yes it would add fat, but fat should be a part of your diet, whether cutting or bulking. I usually fry my chicken in Pam or boil it and then throw on some Newmans Own Salad dressing on it for kicks. Classic Ceaser and Balsamic Vinegrette kicks ass.

If you are fat restricted opt for garlic salt. Its flavorful enough to get you to chow down.:)

you have to make tkemali, its an old georgian/caucaus sauce for meats !!!!!!!!!! this the best sauce , BAR NONE !

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
you have to make tkemali, its an old georgian/caucaus sauce for meats !!!!!!!!!! this the best sauce , BAR NONE !

Post the recipe of this so called greatest sauce!

It looks too difficult......straining plums and all.

I'm loving the idea of Sun Dried Tomatoes! THose things are damn good!

Just make your own marinades, man, they're more boring and a lot less tasty than the commercial alternatives, but at least you know what's in them...Mine is one tablespoon low sodium tamari, one tablespoon sugar-free rice vinegar or balsamic, two teaspoons Tabasco, one teaspoon Helleman's light mayo, and a sachet of stevia extract. I then sautee diced shallots, onion, garlic, ginger and fry my strips of marinated chicken breast before serving over a bed of sprouts...tastes good to me, at least...

Peace.

Bake them in the oven with a very light coating of bread crumbs (350 degrees F for about 35-40 minutes). Add salsa for final 5 minutes.

To reheat in microwave, heat breast for 1-2 minutes (depends on wattage of microwave), add salsa, and heat another 20-30 seconds. Cover with wax paper after adding salsa to prevent splattering inside microwave.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Premo55
Just make your own marinades, man, they're more boring and a lot less tasty than the commercial alternatives, but at least you know what's in them...Mine is one tablespoon low sodium tamari, one tablespoon sugar-free rice vinegar or balsamic, two teaspoons Tabasco, one teaspoon Helleman's light mayo, and a sachet of stevia extract. I then sautee diced shallots, onion, garlic, ginger and fry my strips of marinated chicken breast before serving over a bed of sprouts...tastes good to me, at least...

Peace.

That sounds pretty good. These are exactly the kind of suggestions I'm looking for. I've used some of the packet marinades in the past because they don't have sugar in them like any of the bottled versions.

Originally posted by naturalguy
Cajun spices on a George Forman grill, easy and tasty.
:thumb: I like Chipolte :lick:

This is what I do.

I bake what I need for the week. Place them in baggies.

When I'm ready to eat my meal. I throw one of the baggies in the microwave. Before I microwave them I'll use either, Cinnamon Powder, Chilli Powder, Tobasco Sauce, Garlic Powder, etc..... and sprinkle the flavor I want inside the bag. Then microwave for 15-30 sec. OMG....they're sooooooooo moist and taste sooooooooooo good.

Try it out.

Salsa, garlic powder, pepper, any mixture of the above.

Montreal Chicken Spice MMmm, MMmm Good

I think even regular old chicken breast tastes pretty good.

Originally posted by Mudge
I think even regular old chicken breast tastes pretty good.

I second that one

I've become quite fond of boiled chicken ever since having to eat it during my comp diet. :shrug:

It quite good actually :D

Agreed Jodi, boiled is super moist.
Here are my ideas
Touch of olive oil
Cumin
Tumerick
Fresh corriander, parsley, chilli etc
All spices really
Thyme is good with chicken

Or make a stockand add various aromatics such as star anise and stuff, put the breasts in and then boil for 1 or 2 mins then turn of the heat and put a lid on and let it steep in the liquid for a couple of hours. It is so tender.

Originally posted by Jodi
I've become quite fond of boiled chicken ever since having to eat it during my comp diet. :shrug:

It quite good actually :D

I agree it comes out more tender. The Foreman is good but I opt for boiled before the FG.

i never knew how spoiled i was while i was in college...my mom used to make my boiled chicken breasts for me. sure do miss THOSE days! lol

are you adding veggies or anything to the water when you boil them? also are they on the bone or boneless?

how long do you boil 'em for? i've grilled and baked and broiled but never boiled. think i could go for that for a change but now i'll have to make my own!

Originally posted by ajustana
I'm impressed.....muscle women do have a sense of humour. :) That was actually pretty funny....even for a person who won't post any pics of herself online.

Don't the sun dried tomatoes w/olive oil have tons of fat though?

your not serious about the pics are you? search under my name and you will find about 100...i am serious...thats plenty. :rolleyes:

the olive oil is a good thing ;)

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
This is what I do.

I bake what I need for the week. Place them in baggies.

When I'm ready to eat my meal. I throw one of the baggies in the microwave. Before I microwave them I'll use either, Cinnamon Powder, Chilli Powder, Tobasco Sauce, Garlic Powder, etc..... and sprinkle the flavor I want inside the bag. Then microwave for 15-30 sec. OMG....they're sooooooooo moist and taste sooooooooooo good.

Try it out.

i used to do that too hun until i found out that heating things in the micro may cause you to get VERY sick from the chemicals released in the plastic.

Originally posted by J'Bo
your not serious about the pics are you? search under my name and you will find about 100...i am serious...thats plenty. :rolleyes:

the olive oil is a good thing ;)

I clicked on your gallery and there aren't any.

Originally posted by nikegurl
i never knew how spoiled i was while i was in college...my mom used to make my boiled chicken breasts for me. sure do miss THOSE days! lol

are you adding veggies or anything to the water when you boil them? also are they on the bone or boneless?

how long do you boil 'em for? i've grilled and baked and broiled but never boiled. think i could go for that for a change but now i'll have to make my own!

I'd also like to know what you boil them with and for how long.

I boil mine with celery & onions and whatever spices I feel like that day :p

i boil mine with chicken stock, whole garlic and celery :D

they arent in my gallery. i will bump them for you.

Back