• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

.. 'Access Hollywood' fires back at Trump: 'The tape is very real' ..

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

"Access Hollywood" is responding to reports that President Trump doesn't believe that the infamous tape of him on the program - bragging about groping and kissing women without their consent - is real.

"Let us make this perfectly clear - the tape is very real,"
host Natalie Morales
said. "Remember his excuse at the time was 'locker-room talk.' He said every one of those words."

It is known Internationally that the President of the United States of America[Trump] is a liar and a womanizer. The rest of the world understands that Trump's ego is out of control, whereas many Americans are still fooled.

the only thing that is sad is your sick obsession with the POTUS, get over it and focus on something else pee wee. :blowjob:

.... oh I see !!! like you got over your Obama obsession...get up off your knees fool,,, :roflmao:.. #SAD ...

The sexual tension in this thread is insane!

IML Gear Cream!
Trump won a Democratic election in which millions of people voted for him. Even if you don't like him, just fucking deal with it. That's who was elected democratically! You're being a baby and disrespecting the millions of people that voted for him!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Trump won a Democratic election in which millions of people voted for him. Even if you don't like him, just fucking deal with it. That's who was elected democratically! You're being a baby and disrespecting the millions of people that voted for him!

.... trumpy lost the popular vote by close to 3 million people ... wtf are you talking about ??? you're disrespecting the 3 million people whose vote didn't seem to count,, at least you could do is get your facts straight...... so stop being a child brat & do your homework.. :wits:.....

.... trumpy lost the popular vote by close to 3 million people ... wtf are you talking about ??? you're disrespecting the 3 million people whose vote didn't seem to count,, at least you could do is get your facts straight...... so stop being a child brat & do your homework.. :wits:.....
Dude, are you retarded? We don't go by the popular vote! We use the Electoral system. Apparently you were absent during the 6th grade on the day we learned that. That system is in place for a reason and this proves it works!

Dude, are you retarded? We don't go by the popular vote! We use the Electoral system. Apparently you were absent during the 6th grade on the day we learned that. That system is in place for a reason and this proves it works!

...Dude, you wrote millions of people, not me.. the electoral system was rigged by republicans,, because otherwise they would lose....

...Dude, you wrote millions of people, not me.. the electoral system was rigged by republicans,, because otherwise they would lose....

The electoral system was written into the US Constitution by our founding fathers to ensure that all American votes WERE represented equally...it has nothing to do with Dems or Repubs.

Chuck will you please educate yourself on basic things like the US constitution, cause dude you make yourself look like an ignorant fool.

It was an election. Those were the rules. There are a lot of elections. Sometimes your favorite candidate wins and sometimes not.

The amazing thing about the U.S. is that the losing side does not retaliate with violence and and lies. The truly sad thing is that it's not happening this time.

What's happening now is sickening.

Oh, and 1 more thing...
...GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!

Back