• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sea Salt

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was a salt junkie for quite a while, and then a friend got my on 'sea salt'. He said it is actually good for you, unlike table salt. Any opinions?:confused: I took his word for it because he is brilliant when it comes to food / diet.

I would say Yes, sea salt is a bit better for you than regular table salt. Sea salt is much higher in vital essential minerals (especially magnesium). Common table salt lacks minerals and trace elements because it is purified and refined, leaving only sodium and chloride. Then after refining it is mixed with iodine, bleaching agents, and anti-caking agents to allow for the free flowing movement- Sea salt is more cakey and IMO tastes better:lick:

Thanks Leslie!:D Some people on this forum are like walking books of knowledge, which is great!:) The advice is always great.

sea salt allllllll the wayyyyy !!!!!!! i've been using it for a few years now and its great. much better than regular salt, i can taste the difference. regular salt tastes really strong and almost bitter. sea salt has that natural salty taste without the strong and overwhelming bitter chemical taste.

go go go go sea salt !!! hahahaa

Putting some sea salt in your water sometimes can also help keep you better hydrated...try it once a day and you'll notice a difference :thumb:

I always put a pinch of sea salt in my oats when i cook them and it improves them so much IMO. It makes them more creamy and when its mixed with sweet its really good. You want just enough to hint but not a full salty taste.

This may sound weird but i like it.

Back