• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

.. Roy Moore: America Was 'Great' During 'Slavery' ..

IML Gear Cream!
dumb fuck, do you remember your post ?? "
I'll put my lifetime accomplishment up against yours any time you want to compare and we'll see who came in second or last."

,, now post it up, you offered first, we will wait, or are you proving to everybody that you are a liar and don't follow through on your shallow promises ??,,

still waiting !!

You want to talk about dumb fucks? Well Motto, you're it. I was not talking to you; dip shit for brains, I was talking to someone else who claimed something he could not back up and I called him out. Now go practice your reading skill little boy, you need the practice.

that?s Tapatalks issue. every time I post using Tapatalk it does that and 99% of my posts are through Tapatalk. before I hit reply everything looks normal and then once it posts it changes all apostrophes into ? it?s annoying I know.

I know , I'm just being an asshole :roflmao:

Oh and by the way your Eagles are losing by three in the fourth quarter.

I got it on the tube, but I'm feeling a nap coming on,, I got 2 screens, I'm watching Django' on one, eagles on the other... I didn't think the eagles would win anyway,,,

dumb fuck, do you remember your post ?? "
I'll put my lifetime accomplishment up against yours any time you want to compare and we'll see who came in second or last."

,, now post it up, you offered first, we will wait, or are you proving to everybody that you are a liar and don't follow through on your shallow promises ??,,

still waiting !!

soiledasshole will just make excuses, like he always does, but it does prove he's a liar and doesn't keep his word @SAD

Back