• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How white nationalists tapped into decades of pent-up racism to spark a movement

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BBGRCnN.img

President Trump's election last year became a major rallying point for white nationalists, who watched as the Republican repeatedly amplified some of their views in campaign rallies and tweets.

This summer's seemingly overnight arrival of the self-described "alt-right" and white nationalist groups marked most prominently by a deadly car attack at the August "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va. drew worldwide headlines, but the movement simmered for decades before it burst into public view.

It just absolutely electrified this community, Keegan Hankes, an analyst for the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hates groups, including the KKK. With Trump they really felt like they had someone to rally behind.

Experts say the movement emphasizes free speech, while downplaying its end game: A United States run by and for white people, with minorities either marginalized or removed.

Critics say that hateful agenda poses a major danger to the American values of individual freedom, equality and tolerance. White nationalism is inherently an ideology of violence," Hankes said. "There's no peaceful path to that. Redirection and victim-blaming is a common approach for the "alt-right" and a tactic Trump always uses and it's working, experts say.

Last edited:
Another movement, huh?

Black lives matter, white lives matter, blue lives matter. Lil Wayne said what's that; my life matters.

Whites are the only race not allowed a group specific to themselves.

Whites are the only race not allowed a group specific to themselves.

.... white people are still over 75%...[I heard it was more like 69%] Did you know that there has been 20x's more white supremacist rallies in the USA in the one year that trumpski has been in office, than in the previous 20 years ... ?? :thinking: ...

djrpkzlt7urya7tpltcl.jpg

.... lol.. that's how much you scare people .. :roflmao:....

OMG retard posted something with outout any anti Trump repub/consv bullshit. good job. :tard:

Like usual you make up your own cause and effect without any facts or evidence, let me guess you're a LIBTARD? :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
OMG retard posted something with outout any anti Trump repub/consv bullshit. good job. :tard:

Like usual you make up your own cause and effect without any facts or evidence, let me guess you're a LIBTARD? :roflmao:

.... be nice princess .. :owned:....

These are the exchanges right here.. Another great example of why I stick around IMF and go now where else..

.... be nice princess .. :owned:....

you registered over 2 years ago and this is your first post? :scratch:
Well since I've been in prison for a little over a year and spend most of my time on asf forum or working trying to put my business back together from scratch yeah I guess it is, maybe I should pm you next time and ask permission huh

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Well since I've been in prison for a little over a year and spend most of my time on asf forum or working trying to put my business back together from scratch yeah I guess it is, maybe I should pm you next time and ask permission huh

...glad to see you out of the slammer bro ...don't bother pm'ing prince, he won't answer .. post whatever you'd like...if you voted for trumpski or if you're a racist & homophobic prince will love you.. :winkfinger: ...

Cool, its always good to come back to a place you have not been to in a couple of years and be a prick when asked a simple question. :winkfinger:

You will get along great with Chuck you seem a lot alike. :analsex:

Cool, its always good to come back to a place you have not been to in a couple of years and be a prick when asked a simple question. :winkfinger:

You will get along great with Chuck you seem a lot alike. :analsex:

..... good luck dale ... :roflmao: ....

Thanks for the warm homecoming brothers !!
Feels good to be home !!

Is that a group hug or a group orgy?

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, too funny! Where do get all the emojis from?

.... white people are still over 75%...[I heard it was more like 69%] Did you know that there has been 20x's more white supremacist rallies in the USA in the one year that trumpski has been in office, than in the previous 20 years ... ?? :thinking: ...

djrpkzlt7urya7tpltcl.jpg

My statement still holds true. Try starting a United White College Fund. A National Association of White People. White Lives Matter. Etc. The white equivalents would be immediately branded as racist while the same organizations for other ethnicities are A-okay.

^^^^^Totally agree brother !! Been saying it for years now but some people are just blind to the truth.

the island

My statement still holds true. Try starting a United White College Fund. A National Association of White People. White Lives Matter. Etc. The white equivalents would be immediately branded as racist while the same organizations for other ethnicities are A-okay.

.... I don't doubt the validity of your statement Z ....

It's called race baiting. That's what the powers that be do to keep stirring up trouble. Make everything about racism, then make a bunch of money off the problem they created.

Back