• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not new guy. New account. This is getting old.

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have to get my post count up again because THIS has happened twice now. Account keeps disappearing. Does anyone understand why my accounts only last about 36 hours? If it happens again I'm just going to have to move on to another forum. I've requested assistance but no one responds.

Posting just to get my post count up on this account. Since I have to create a new account every 36 hours, I'll probably be doing this again on my next account too.

So I have to get my post count up again because THIS has happened twice now. Account keeps disappearing. Does anyone understand why my accounts only last about 36 hours? If it happens again I'm just going to have to move on to another forum. I've requested assistance but no one responds.

Welcome.

I am new here too and if your account seems to be disappearing often then this is something for admin to look into. Sure you not forgetting your username and password?

I am new here too and if your account seems to be disappearing often then this is something for admin to look into. Sure you not forgetting your username and password?

Did I bring you here ?

I seen triple ot posted a link to my thread

Back