• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When to get bloods for E levels?

mickdigler

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on 100mg t-cyp E3D. Last bloods my Estradiol was 67.5 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL). Doc put me on .25mg Anastrozole on the day I pin and the day after I pin. What day should I get my bloods done; pin day, day after, day before next pin?

Thanks for the help!

Normally what most do on a protocol is pinn once per week 300mg test E or C for 5 to 6 weeks. Then pull bloods 7 days after last pinn. If you did it this way testosterone should be anywhere between 1340 to 1500. Mine range anywhere from 1200 to 1500 and my estrogen around 20. Being your pinning twice per week I truly couldn't tell you what your testosterone range would be. But if your just checking estrogen I would say anytime

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

I guess my question really comes down to; should I get bloods on the day I don't take AI, the day I pin and take AI, or the day I only take AI. I'm guessing the day I don't take AI, but wanted to see if anyone had advice.

I get blood work a good bit. When I'm on cycle and when I'm off cycle well when I'm on a cruise dose I never come all the way off. I normally use letrozole for a AI it's one of the more harsher ai's. In order to dial my dosage in I had to take 0.5mg eod on cycle. So when I get bloods it may fall on a day where I had taken my AI or sometimes on a day I didn't. And normally my estrogen ranges from 20 to 30 at that dose. So I really don't think the taking the AI before or after bloods really matters. Now I always drew bloods 7 days after last pinn so I'm sure after pinning there's some sort of spike in estro how much I don't know. All I know is I maintain a 20 to 30 estrogen level so the spike can't be that bad. So I would so it really doesn't matter when you check estrogen levels

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Thanks for the insight! I got bloods this morning so I'll see how the results come back. Thanks!

Back