Legend Pharma


H-as Pharma TD!!! TD!!! TD!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    Registered User
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    681

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    8169389

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Your my boyfriend..
    Bend over bitch..
    i can be your girlfriend if you buy me stuff

  2. #17
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    134626412


    LMAO.. Well .. now everyone knows who the 2 most fucked up members are..

    Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    i can be your girlfriend if you buy me stuff

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    h-as.pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,700

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    16055577

    Already pmed Prince, docholiday08 is the account from someone who try to slander us as on other forums. Benefit conflict!!!!


    docholiday08, you can shut up from now on. You made yourself like a clown here.



  4. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300100

    Lol you guys just aren't getting it.... I'm telling people there are lab tests, I'm not promoting anyone or anything. Lab tests!!!! I asked last week for tests before i ordered and not even you H-AS could produce a lab test for me, and up until now have stayed quiet. So I have done nothing wrong and have done no slandering....now if you want the definition I can explain it to you but hopefully you're smart enough. I'm in a sponsor discussion forum looking for tests for your product which there aren't any. So what do I do...go find them and now I can help other people locate them. So again I have done nothing wrong, it is you guys making yourself look bad by trying to keep me from leading people to your lab. NOW if your tests were good you be happy to send people to look but instead are trying anything you can to sweep things under a rug. So instead of slander I think you should be using the word inform.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    134626412


    Well .. the lab test were done by members of another forum.. not here. So can you understand why most of us are very skeptical of a person who signs up to be a member, just to deliver this information. You owe no one here anything.. so it's not like you're being loyal.. at least to anyone here. It seems your loyalty lies somewhere else.

    And I'm sorry .. but are you saying that you're not promoting Anasci Forum??? Cuz .. why name drop if that's the case.. OH.. wait. I have to go there and sign up for membership if I want to see these results.. Right??

    Anyways man.. you and you're story are a dead horse. I been here long enough.. to see this happen time and time again. You're not the first clown at this rodeo.

    And I'm not a rep.. and I do receive any comp for the sponsors that I promote. I've been here long enough that everyone knows I'm independent and choose to only promote products I use.

    Again.. someone I trust a hell of lot more than you .. has passed along the same information to me, that you convey. They use to be member here.. but now call Anasci home.

    Do you see him here launching a smear campaign.. I think not. You should follow in his lead... go home little doggie.

    Quote Originally Posted by docholiday08 View Post
    I'm telling people there are lab tests, I'm not promoting anyone or anything.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Let?s stop blowing up
    This source. Go to meso and talk! Hush.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Registered User
    jtwannagrow's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gains
    Posts
    116

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    817562

    I do blood work every time and after multiple runs nothin but bad ass blood work for me .my test levels around a low ass 600. H-as has me sitting at 1400👊🏽 I?ll find results and post
    H-AS pharm

  8. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    987968

    T/A is great... prices are great... communication is pretty good... but those test results are hard to ignore.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by jtwannagrow View Post
    I do blood work every time and after multiple runs nothin but bad ass blood work for me .my test levels around a low ass 600. H-as has me sitting at 1400 I?ll find results and post
    You got low results?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Registered User
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    681

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    8169389

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    LMAO.. Well .. now everyone knows who the 2 most fucked up members are..

    Guilty
    Pretty sure I am more fucked up,than you think

  11. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300100

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Well .. the lab test were done by members of another forum.. not here. So can you understand why most of us are very skeptical of a person who signs up to be a member, just to deliver this information. You owe no one here anything.. so it's not like you're being loyal.. at least to anyone here. It seems your loyalty lies somewhere else.

    And I'm sorry .. but are you saying that you're not promoting Anasci Forum??? Cuz .. why name drop if that's the case.. OH.. wait. I have to go there and sign up for membership if I want to see these results.. Right??

    Anyways man.. you and you're story are a dead horse. I been here long enough.. to see this happen time and time again. You're not the first clown at this rodeo.

    And I'm not a rep.. and I do receive any comp for the sponsors that I promote. I've been here long enough that everyone knows I'm independent and choose to only promote products I use.

    Again.. someone I trust a hell of lot more than you .. has passed along the same information to me, that you convey. They use to be member here.. but now call Anasci home.

    Do you see him here launching a smear campaign.. I think not. You should follow in his lead... go home little doggie.
    How about you re read my last post "little doggie". I'm not going anywhere, I started here and I'm staying here, and will keep passing vital health and safety information if I so please. So how about you run along because you're still looking like a clown.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    134626412


    We all know these guys are good to go..

    Quote Originally Posted by jtwannagrow View Post
    I do blood work every time and after multiple runs nothin but bad ass blood work for me .my test levels around a low ass 600. H-as has me sitting at 1400 I?ll find results and post

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  13. #28
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points
    134626412


    Quote Originally Posted by docholiday08 View Post
    How about you re read my last post "little doggie". I'm not going anywhere, I started here and I'm staying here, and will keep passing vital health and safety information if I so please. So how about you run along because you're still looking like a clown.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  14. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300100

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Either you're saying your friend at anasci is dumb for giving you this info or you're dumb for not listening. So which is it?

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    987968

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    We all know these guys are good to go..
    I don't anymore. I wish I did, but I don't. 0/4 on tests and you don't question that even a little?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Is Genetix pharma related to Genomex pharma?
    By cregg22 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 08:30 AM
  2. Pharma and Non Pharma HGH comparison
    By cujo in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums