• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

H-as Pharma TD!!! TD!!! TD!!!!

Hey h-as that link was bad , it said I do not have permission to view it

Bad links, bad test results & poor handling of the whole situation... I think it's time for me to start researching for a better supplier.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have never tried , but they have tons of loyal consumers , I just don?t like that there are no labels ??? Are they domestic ??? Maybe I will try there Primo if they have any ... I don?t care about price , just Legit as advertised products

I have never tried , but they have tons of loyal consumers , I just don?t like that there are no labels ??? Are they domestic ??? Maybe I will try there Primo if they have any ... I don?t care about price , just Legit as advertised products
I have used them. Not domestic. And you really should check into the testing results over @Anasci before spending a dime with H-AS... I'd say it would be a good investment to donate into the testing or at the very least find a way to access results before spending money with any of the big sponsors of many of these forums. It was a real eye-opener to say the least.

Wow , ok I will check that out !!!!!! I hope it is not gong to be a lot of disappointing results from so called TOP labs

Well here?s the bullshit with this Hong Kong phooey lab. The lab results are pretty bad from not even the correct labeled product to way off on dosages from what I?ve gathered. But this Shanghai surprise hasn?t even apologized to his customers potentially injecting something that could have hurt them unknowingly. And throw in the ?ViP? trickery. VIP means special, more clout, different. Not everyone can be a ViP if it?s used the correct way so that?s how
H-asbn Pharma tricks newbies and others into his own scam.

Last edited:
Wow , I just posted in anything goes !!!! Major crack down on getting gear !! I knew it was coming soon ....

That test result is different with our checking result, we could not accept the result.

We will take new tests for our products and post out. Any rumor could stop from now on.

That test result is different with our checking result, we could not accept the result.

We will take new tests for our products and post out. Any rumor could stop from now on.
You can't test your own products lol you're not getting it.....its anonymous to find products like yours. Of course the product you send in will be on point.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Your test results don?t count! Why is this hard for you to understand? Thankfully nobody got some serious health issues injecting what they thought was one thing but was really something else! You need to accept that your wrong and you need to apologize to your customers! And someone please explain to him that lab owners and what not aren?t supposed to do their own testing!

It's not a rumor! They were random, sealed products that were donated by vetted members of Anasci and PM. Nobody was out to get you or singled you out... Other labs tested very poorly too. You are being addressed in your threads because of the unapologetic and otherwise bullshit way you are handling the situation.

PM me if you want to see the links. Apparently reviews in the link already revealed the truth.

My same post on another forum was deleted.

Last edited:
We will make our announcement soon. You will see!

It's not a rumor! They were random, sealed products that were donated by vetted members of Anasci and PM. Nobody was out to get you or singled you out... Other labs tested very poorly too. You are being addressed in your threads because of the unapologetic and otherwise bullshit way you are handling the situation.

Directed towards H-as
if you want labs I have already ordered the gear , you have my info . Order labs for me pay from your pocket . I can go 3-4 weeks after the package arrives and get blood work. I will post them on your subforum here .
order for a lab near me

We will make our announcement soon. You will see!

That YOUR clueless when it comes to how things are supposed to be done in regards to testing and how to apologize to your customers for them not knowingly inject the wrong product into their bodies

Directed towards H-as
if you want labs I have already ordered the gear , you have my info . Order labs for me pay from your pocket . I can go 3-4 weeks after the package arrives and get blood work. I will post them on your subforum here .
order for a lab near me
When was your gear ordered? What's the batch number? No need to retest if batch already went off.

Directed towards H-as
order for a lab near me
What's the batch number? When did you receive order? No need to retest what's been tested if it's same batch.

What's the batch number? When did you receive order? No need to retest what's been tested if it's same batch.

H-AS doesn't ship with batch numbers or labels - just code numbers that identify what a product is "supposed to be".

IML Gear Cream!
Hi, how do we PM someone on this board, you specifically, Doc Holiday? Thanks.

Back