Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H-AS Pharma TD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    OK mods.. clearly this douche is just a cheerleader for another forum.. and doesn't know how to play nice when in someone else home..

So do what you do..
    Just trying to save people the hassle of being screwed over. Take it or leave it, up to you all. I can't force anyone to not buy, but I want people to know there are tests out there since I've searched this site and found nothing as far as actual lab tests go. So I went and found them and the results were shocking. So please keep juicing on that shit Bad Gas, you won't hurt my feelings. I came to this forum 'first' in hopes to find a sponsor that wouldn't give me another abcess. I still love this site but I am letting people know that they can and should go look at the lab tests that came back a few days ago. 5 different vials all pre H-AS sale. So if this post gets me banned then I know that I don't want to be a part of this forum while I'm trying to help people. The only reason I'm targeting H-AS is because of the amount of people jumping on board and just going by "feel" and not actually testing anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday08 View Post
    Just trying to save people the hassle of being screwed over. Take it or leave it, up to you all. I can't force anyone to not buy, but I want people to know there are tests out there since I've searched this site and found nothing as far as actual lab tests go. So I went and found them and the results were shocking. So please keep juicing on that shit Bad Gas, you won't hurt my feelings. I came to this forum 'first' in hopes to find a sponsor that wouldn't give me another abcess. I still love this site but I am letting people know that they can and should go look at the lab tests that came back a few days ago. 5 different vials all pre H-AS sale. So if this post gets me banned then I know that I don't want to be a part of this forum while I'm trying to help people. The only reason I'm targeting H-AS is because of the amount of people jumping on board and just going by "feel" and not actually testing anything.
    hey hack. I go by results and what my testosterone levels are when I get checked by my doctor and they've always been around 3000ng when using any products I've gotten from H -AS.Why should I trust your opinion or anyone else claiming they lab tested H-AS products. How do I know that those claiming they tested there products didn't tamper with the samples or had there own hidden agenda. I've never had any abscess any issues with Pip with any product I use from H- AS, so give it a rest.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Does anyone know the oil used in h-as ?

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother. Just go away. You have no interest in this sponsor.. Only bashing this sponsor (and I'm sure in time.. others as well)..
    Go crawl back under bridge troll.

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday08 View Post

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Already pmed Prince, docholiday08 is the account from someone who try to slander us as on other forums. Benefit conflict!!!!

docholiday08, you can shut up from now on.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

We got your back our brothers from H-AS ...

Quote Originally Posted by h-as.pharma View Post
    Already pmed Prince, docholiday08 is the account from someone who try to slander us as on other forums. Benefit conflict!!!!

docholiday08, you can shut up from now on.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

No more TD threads. This needs to end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk