Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H-AS Pharma TD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

H-AS Pharma TD

H-as pharma has come through for me once again. Fast customer service, fast shipping and legitimate gears. Can?t wait to pin and get this new cycle started!
    H-as is as reliable as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Why are all you guys posting reviews on your knee pads but not even saying what you took. How it went, etc? These reviews are shite guys cmon. Hold yourselves to a better standard for the other brothers looking for source checking! Thank you

~ HELP DESK ~

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Feel free to order some gear.. Blast it.. and Review it ..

Show us how it's done bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TartCherryChill View Post
    Why are all you guys posting reviews on your knee pads but not even saying what you took. How it went, etc? These reviews are shite guys cmon. Hold yourselves to a better standard for the other brothers looking for source checking! Thank you

BadGas is a fictional character, but would probably use the services of H-AS ~ Pharmacom products from BasicStero ​if he was real!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TartCherryChill View Post

I too feel like it's all just touchdown pics. I came here for reviews on quality of the source with lab testing hopefully included and can't find anything to support the claim of it being the best source. Yes they get the product to people fast but is it good? Then you're just told to order some not knowing the quality and take a chance injecting it into yourself to 'show how it's done'.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday08 View Post
    I too feel like it's all just touchdown pics. I came here for reviews on quality of the source with lab testing hopefully included and can't find anything to support the claim of it being the best source. Yes they get the product to people fast but is it good? Then you're just told to order some not knowing the quality and take a chance injecting it into yourself to 'show how it's done'.

what else is there to this game? TD and labs right? and for other products side effects
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    what else is there to this game? TD and labs right? and for other products side effects
    That's what we are saying, there are no labs being posted.

~ HELP DESK ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

We welcome you to order some gear.. blast it.. then get labs... come back here and post n review..

I'd be willing to bet if you were going to get labs and post.. I'm sure whatever sponsor you choose to order from, will work something out with you.. as well as, help guide you to make sure proper protocol is followed.

Now.. for my answer. I don't feel the need to waste my time and money doing all that anymore. I have 2 places that I stand behind.. This is do my own personal results along with some of my friends. I do not feel the need to want to convince anyone that badly they should try this place or that place. Ask for an opinion .. happy to share.. Ask for blood test results.. I'll tell you to get your own, because those are the only ones that matter bro.

That's what we are saying, there are no labs being posted.

BadGas is a fictional character, but would probably use the services of H-AS ~ Pharmacom products from BasicStero ​if he was real!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    We welcome you to order some gear.. blast it.. then get labs... come back here and post n review..

I'd be willing to bet if you were going to get labs and post.. I'm sure whatever sponsor you choose to order from, will work something out with you.. as well as, help guide you to make sure proper protocol is followed.

Now.. for my answer. I don't feel the need to waste my time and money doing all that anymore. I have 2 places that I stand behind.. This is do my own personal results along with some of my friends. I do not feel the need to want to convince anyone that badly they should try this place or that place. Ask for an opinion .. happy to share.. Ask for blood test results.. I'll tell you to get your own, because those are the only ones that matter bro.
    You win my vote with that response lol! I'll grab a few things soon.

Just don't want another abcess and year long recovery O.O

~ HELP DESK ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother.. been pinning 3mL a pop ...
    Not one lump.. or abcess..

To your defense.. I will say that early last year.. I bought some T300 from another sponsor here along with Test Prop (I'm a fan of blasting 1mL prop with T300 for extra early pop)... Bro..every time I pinned, my quad/delt would swell up bright red.. be warm to touch.. and I'd fever for 2-3 days.. Some said it was Test flu.. I know it was not Test flu. Tossed all my gear.. post cycled ... and thats when I said I'm done shopping for good deals.. I'm sticking with the places I've had no problems with their gear.. gotten the best results ... and thats it.

It just so happened that HAS dropped all their prices a few months later.. but I'd still be buying my shit from them even if they hadn't.

You win my vote with that response lol! I'll grab a few things soon.

Just don't want another abcess and year long recovery O.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Brother.. been pinning 3mL a pop ...
    Not one lump.. or abcess..

To your defense.. I will say that early last year.. I bought some T300 from another sponsor here along with Test Prop (I'm a fan of blasting 1mL prop with T300 for extra early pop)... Bro..every time I pinned, my quad/delt would swell up bright red.. be warm to touch.. and I'd fever for 2-3 days.. Some said it was Test flu.. I know it was not Test flu. Tossed all my gear.. post cycled ... and thats when I said I'm done shopping for good deals.. I'm sticking with the places I've had no problems with their gear.. gotten the best results ... and thats it.

It just so happened that HAS dropped all their prices a few months later.. but I'd still be buying my shit from them even if they hadn't.
    Scary shit when it happens!!!! Dump and pray is all you can do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I've used tons of gear from several sources and don't have any affiliation with H-AS. Haven't done labs but I see results plus my strength increases dramatically compared to other sources I've used. Excellent results with Sustenon, Parabolan, Winstrol and D-bol tabs. Great customer service, fast turn around. I won't use anyone else as long as these guys are around.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

~ HELP DESK ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

I was skeptical just like some of you.. when I first decided to jump in and give them a try.. Trying a new place sucks. Sometimes their oils are great and orals sux.. Other times some oils are great while some give you infections.. LOL.

I consider myself lucky I have 2 sponsors that I trust with all of my needs.. H-AS offers that best value tho.. hands down..
    Just the price of their T400.. and their orals when you factor dosing.. I'll be coming back here for most of my needs..
    The only reason why I go to the other place.. is when I absolutely need something in a pretty package and as close to pharm grade as I can find.. without going that route specifically.. and the other place has some custom blends that are high mg's per mL and painless and highly effective. Good to add on cycles with say .. Primo Enanthate.. when running 1g/week is optimal. Ya tend to run out of room in the syringe real fast .. so having a good source for blends is optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery0791 View Post
    I've used tons of gear from several sources and don't have any affiliation with H-AS. Haven't done labs but I see results plus my strength increases dramatically compared to other sources I've used. Excellent results with Sustenon, Parabolan, Winstrol and D-bol tabs. Great customer service, fast turn around. I won't use anyone else as long as these guys are around.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

as far as I understand it you can only get labs thet show elevated test or gh levels, there are no labs for tren or mast
    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha if only you knew what their lab tests said XP

Get over to anasci to see how much they are fucking you over

~ HELP DESK ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

OK mods.. clearly this douche is just a cheerleader for another forum.. and doesn't know how to play nice when in someone else home..

So do what you do..

Hahaha if only you knew what their lab tests said XP

Get over to anasci to see how much they are fucking you over