• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I hate Social Media and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened on social media?

Never mind that question, what doesn't happen on social media!

the level of trolling at ASF is out of control, I absolutely have no idea who is real anymore. at least when the trolls were posting out in the open I had an idea who was who, but now that folks are banned the trolls are pm ing me and I'm completely confused about who is real anymore

the level of trolling at ASF is out of control, I absolutely have no idea who is real anymore. at least when the trolls were posting out in the open I had an idea who was who, but now that folks are banned the trolls are pm ing me and I'm completely confused about who is real anymore

we could use some traffic here.

I think Ill hang out here for a bit. I ended up going on a trip for work only supposed to be 3 days been here 2 weeks, I need to get back and pin my gear

It?s funny how the pendulum has swung between the boards. I went over to ASF because of the rampant trolls and gimmicks here. Now it?s just like that over there and this board is pretty much garbage free.

ASF may need a good purge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IML Gear Cream!
I?m only getting enough posts to pm . After that I will not post . Please do not ban me as I simply want gear . After I?m allowed to pm u will not hear from me!

It?s funny how the pendulum has swung between the boards. I went over to ASF because of the rampant trolls and gimmicks here. Now it?s just like that over there and this board is pretty much garbage free.

ASF may need a good purge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Farva kept banning me , for 4 weeks i was non troll like simply a post here n there normal post , then boom banned . Hell I was trying to order testosterone for 3 weeks and I kept getting banned . I offered a truce nope banned

I am not allowing the same dickless trolls here anymore either, if you're an negative asshole troll that has nothing to contribute, fuck off cause I will ban you.
Social media is for friendless losers anyway, good for you!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I remember when facebook, myspace, and other social media outlets got popular. It was cool to connect to old friends, design your own page, etc. Then it turns into a cesspool with narcissists and trolls running rampant. We need to go back old school; get out and have personal interactions.

I remember when facebook, myspace, and other social media outlets got popular. It was cool to connect to old friends, design your own page, etc. Then it turns into a cesspool with narcissists and trolls running rampant. We need to go back old school; get out and have personal interactions.
Agreed. You know it's gone too far when our democracy has been compromised. Sheep being led to the slaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back