• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

S4, Ostarine and LGD stack Dosage.

AllesT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to start recomp/cutting cycle and I am thinking about this layout :

• LGD 5mg
  • Ostarine 10mg
  • S4 10mg

Is these amount of these SARMs best for lean muscle, cutting fat and building muscle at a time?

Good Choice of SARMs, LGD + ostarine + S4 would be a very good stack. It would be similar to the triple stack but you would get less fat loss and endurance (because of the lack of cardarine) but increased strength and size (because of the addition of LGD).

Good Choice of SARMs, LGD + ostarine + S4 would be a very good stack. It would be similar to the triple stack but you would get less fat loss and endurance (because of the lack of cardarine) but increased strength and size (because of the addition of LGD).

Did you ever try this stack Max?

yes, I have used this stack. This is the best combination when you want to lose some of the excess pounds. You need to take 3 to 5 mg a day of LGD for 8 weeks with S4 at 50 mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks, and GW at 10 to 20 mg a day for 8 weeks. This is the most suggested dosages to lose that extra body weight while preserving your muscle mass and increase endurance. This is proven to be effective for most users who have tried this combo SARMs.

Back