• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bomb_r & his journey

IML Gear Cream!
Down about 20 pounds in a couple months. How are you looking now?
Still not where I'd like to be, but hey I'm making progress. Gout is definitely getting better no stones bp is slowly coming down. Arms n chest are getting bigger while the waist is getting smaller. Still by no means an underwear model but looking bigger and better.

Downed 1/4 gallon of pineapple juice a few cups of cranapple juice and was actually able to hold food down
Just weighed in at 179.4 . I am very sure with my 4 days of hershey squirts and puking i was dehydrated and low on potassium. I felt like a jew in ww2 just wasting away. Muscle glycogen was depleted felt flat and small. Bicep vein is slightly more pronounced ( not popping out yet can see the vein under the skin)

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Last week I was 172
This week im 183.8
Im running
600 mg eq ew
600 test e ew
400mg mast e
0.3mg anastrozle eod

Noticing that I look more defined, more muscular. Mentally i feel as if im on drugs. I feel high as a kite. I have so much energy and so happy. My back is healing well almost 80%.

177 weight.
Both bicep veins are showing. Center line in the abs is coming in. Abs are more defined. Stretch marks on biceps and brachialis. Calves feel like rocks. Legs are leaning out. Forearms are getting bigger.
Upped my eq to 900 this week
600mast e
600 test e
900 eq weekly.

Placed an order for more eq, test e and mast e.
All the girls at work keep flirting with me and compliments all day long. Cologne and muscles. If you don't own ED HARDY LOVE AND LUCK or
AVON MESMERIZE BLACK get you some

190 17% body fat. Started bulking seriously in late October. Went from 170-190 in 6 weeks. Focused on size and strength

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Back