• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Threatening messages

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have received a threatening message from principal skinner , he is also posing as me on the board . This is harassment .

mods do something

You think Principal Skinnner followed you here from ASF???

I was principal skinner on asf , it is someone impersonating me

I was principal skinner on asf , it is someone impersonating me
so you created a troll account in ASF and thats ok, but someone created a troll account here and thats not ok? how are we to believe who is the real troll and who is the fake troll

so you created a troll account in ASF and thats ok, but someone created a troll account here and thats not ok? how are we to believe who is the real troll and who is the fake troll

Both have to be trolls just saying.

I was skinner on asf because I kept getting banned . I?m here to get down to business and show people. I?d like to be bomb_r . I figure if I don?t post in the pit , if the harassing posts continue outside the pit mods will be forced to do something

These mods are different. They do other things besides mod.

I was skinner on asf because I kept getting banned . I?m here to get down to business and show people. I?d like to be bomb_r . I figure if I don?t post in the pit , if the harassing posts continue outside the pit mods will be forced to do something

Can we get Superintendent Chalmers to chime in on this.

Morel Orel was pretty comical

Back