• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats up new,here running,test e cycle

teejey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to say whats up, finally decided to,join a couple of these forums since I end up reading threads while doing my research I figured I,may as well. A little about myself im 32 just running test e at the moment, To see how my body handled it and all I can say is I'm loving it. Gains are coming libido is back, I wont completely dive,into my medical history but trt will probably be in my future. Prior to trying any peds I started to fall in love,with the diet and training lifestyle lifting heavy things pulled me outta a dark place a few years ago. Looking forward to,learning from all of you who've been grinding for a he'll of alot longer than me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Welcome and how much you running and what you running test with? I myself just completed a 13 week test C cycle at 600mg EW. Got great results from it.

Welcome and how much you running and what you running test with? I myself just completed a 13 week test C cycle at 600mg EW. Got great results from it.
Just 300 mg a week wanted to stay conservative with my first cycle. 150 mg tues. And Friday. And exemestane. Feeling pretty good.

Just 300 mg a week wanted to stay conservative with my first cycle. 150 mg tues. And Friday. And exemestane. Feeling pretty good.

300mg per week seems rather low...500mg is usually the sweet spot for a first cycle. Also have you been checked for low T when you were "natty"?

300mg per week seems rather low...500mg is usually the sweet spot for a first cycle. Also have you been checked for low T when you were "natty"?
Ya low end for my age but doc said,its,within normal range. Ive had low t symptoms for a few years, libido practically disappeared tired miserable etc. I know 500mg ew is the standard start but right now 300 is working for me, I may increase to 500 in a few weeks and,finish off the cycle, I really wanted to see how I felt with any sides with estro etc. Next cycle ill prob front load and maybe add proviron, haven't decided yet.

Ya low end for my age but doc said,its,within normal range. Ive had low t symptoms for a few years, libido practically disappeared tired miserable etc. I know 500mg ew is the standard start but right now 300 is working for me, I may increase to 500 in a few weeks and,finish off the cycle, I really wanted to see how I felt with any sides with estro etc. Next cycle ill prob front load and maybe add proviron, haven't decided yet.

A great idea to add proviron...a great thing to add to a cycle. It acts like a very weak AI (even though it is not an AI).

Welcome to the forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the dark side , do not pull a Chris Benoit

Back