• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drug and gun free school zones

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
it doesnt literally mean these zones are free of guns and drugs, it means the charges and fines are doubled to deter criminals from selling drugs on a school campus, and since most drug dealers carry guns they would get double charged with both

When I smoked pot id go pick up a qtr of medical grade . It was maybe a mile away to my dealers house . I passed two schools and two churches . My guns stay at home

Laws only specify a punishment for a given action that is deemed antisocial or harmful. They don't actually stop anything.

Laws only specify a punishment for a given action that is deemed antisocial or harmful. They don't actually stop anything.
amazing point!

They should make schools churches daycares and parks sex crime free , then double the sentence . For a while I could not turn on the news with out hearing of some staff member at the schools in my town molesting or recording kids . It was like 1-3 ppl per week for a few months . One had cameras set up in the locker room at a jr high and was the coach , sold the videos online

They should make schools churches daycares and parks sex crime free , then double the sentence . For a while I could not turn on the news with out hearing of some staff member at the schools in my town molesting or recording kids . It was like 1-3 ppl per week for a few months . One had cameras set up in the locker room at a jr high and was the coach , sold the videos online
Bro, you really are an imbecile, please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

maybe make it a federal crime, like commiting a crime in a post office

the rise of popularity of the AR15 in my opinion happened long after colts patent ended and they became available everywhere, once the price dropped to where you can build one for 350$, not to mention the accuracy and site add ons

IML Gear Cream!
the rise of popularity of the AR15 in my opinion happened long after colts patent ended and they became available everywhere, once the price dropped to where you can build one for 350$, not to mention the accuracy and site add ons

Oh so its the availability of the AR-15 that is causing kids to go psycho and shoot up their schools.

Okay got it, I some how missed that simple logic. :tard:

Oh so its the availability of the AR-15 that is causing kids to go psycho and shoot up their schools.

Sure, why not? Doesn't the wide spread availability of cars cause drunk driving?

Is hulk hogan still in the nwo?

Bring back public execution I mean ware the out fit and all. That will slow some of this bull shit down we got going on in the world. Just like that mofo that shot that school up he doesn't deserve a trial. Put he's ass down the same day. Vote johnjohn for prezz
6a1736e1abddfd9f7285c26db1fad223.jpg

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

whoa bro, that is not what I said at all, I own AR's, my point is why people like them, they are great guns for cheap. I built mine for less than 500$ and I have access to a sheet metal shop at work so I can cut out my own lowers

Violence has been around since the beginning of time and it's not going to stop. If it's not people killing people, it's the animals killing each other. The only thing we can do is stand guard and protect ourselves and family at all times.

Violence has been around since the beginning of time and it's not going to stop. If it's not people killing people, it's the animals killing each other. The only thing we can do is stand guard and protect ourselves and family at all times.
not like this bro, kids used to meet at the bus stop and punch it out. now theres cyber bullying were some kids call another kid name over social media and then the bullyied kid is sad and kills himself, or shoots up his school

not like this bro, kids used to meet at the bus stop and punch it out. now theres cyber bullying were some kids call another kid name over social media and then the bullyied kid is sad and kills himself, or shoots up his school

Yeah it is a lot different now. When I went to High School, pretty much every make kid in our school had a gun, most guys had a gun hanging in the rack over the rear window and they were loaded. No one every shot anyone or even thought about shooting up the school or other kids.

There are a lot of things different now; video games with graphic violence, Hollywood glamorizing murder and violence, libs lying to everyone, the news media now is absent, all we have is leftist, democrat party media, there is no news; only media promoting their particular agenda. The list of things screwed up is endless. No matter how you slice it, the guns are not causing the problem. Outlawing guns is stupid and there is amble evidence to show it doesn't work!

The bottom line in my opinion is that parents are not raising their kids to be responsible, self respecting, people, they are raising kids who think the wold owes them a living and that they are entitled to a good life. It has never been the case and never will be; you only entitlement is to work your ass off and try to make yourself a better life.

Don't forget the prescription drugs. Every other kid is on anti depressants. Not to mention the chemicals in our food. Listen to Nancy Pelosi. Secure the border by mowing the lawn. She must be on some powerful shit or she is not human.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah it is a lot different now. When I went to High School, pretty much every make kid in our school had a gun, most guys had a gun hanging in the rack over the rear window and they were loaded. No one every shot anyone or even thought about shooting up the school or other kids.

There are a lot of things different now; video games with graphic violence, Hollywood glamorizing murder and violence, libs lying to everyone, the news media now is absent, all we have is leftist, democrat party media, there is no news; only media promoting their particular agenda. The list of things screwed up is endless. No matter how you slice it, the guns are not causing the problem. Outlawing guns is stupid and there is amble evidence to show it doesn't work!

The bottom line in my opinion is that parents are not raising their kids to be responsible, self respecting, people, they are raising kids who think the wold owes them a living and that they are entitled to a good life. It has never been the case and never will be; you only entitlement is to work your ass off and try to make yourself a better life.
I think maybe where your from guns hanging in your rear window was common, I grew up in new jersey, if you left anything in your car it would get stolen. the drug free school zone was a law that originally worked in cities, people would not go near a school to sell drugs, in a city drug dealers could wait on the curb for kids to get out of school after the law was passed it made a zone around the school so kids had a bit of a barrier to walk home or get to the bus. crime has gotten so bad and criminals have gotten bolder so its kinda a joke now

I think maybe where your from guns hanging in your rear window was common, I grew up in new jersey, if you left anything in your car it would get stolen. the drug free school zone was a law that originally worked in cities, people would not go near a school to sell drugs, in a city drug dealers could wait on the curb for kids to get out of school after the law was passed it made a zone around the school so kids had a bit of a barrier to walk home or get to the bus. crime has gotten so bad and criminals have gotten bolder so its kinda a joke now

Yup Southern Utah a bit different than NJ no doubt.

Lots of kids now a days are pussies , I remember being teased about being white . I never got upset . I slugged it out with the Mexicans . Big deal a kid called you fat online , if you are that insecure, wait until summer work out go on a diet .

This is is a perfect example of how kids are raised . My friends child was acting up , she gave him a time out for a few minutes . Kid spent the entire time in his room crying . Came out go on his tablet starting hitting on me . I wasn?t in the mood . I raised my shirt showed him my leather belt, he did not fuck with me the rest of the night . ( would not actually use the belt since not my kid ) but damn that threat worked . I go over there 3-4x a month to do laundry . The entire time the mom is in a different room than the kid . He is told to play on his tablet or watch a movie. I do not play with the kid because he is a lil ass hole who does not listen . If I don?t wear my belt I am constantly saying JOSH STOP IT , JOSH DID YOU HEAR ME , JOSH STOP , JOSH DO NOT HIT ME !
his mom just gets angry grabs him by the shirt and yells at him face to face until he cries . I feel my belt works better , he did not cry or act up 2 minutes later

the only problem is guns are not the issue. did we have this problem 40 years ago? are there more guns now? nope.
Yes there are.

193 million people in 1965
328 million people in 2018

The starting figure of guns in Americs in 1945 is 47 million; at the end of 2012, it is 347 million, an increase of 300 million in 67 years, a six fold increase in the stock.

The U.S. population increased from 133 million in 1945 to 313 million in 2012, a 135% increase in population, or over a 200% increase in the number of guns per capita. Guns per capita rose from .35 in 1945, to 1.1 guns per capita in 2012.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back