• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My buddy

IML Gear Cream!
Go eat a bag of dicks you fucking piece of shit, die already

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sumner, why did you get banned from ASF? (I missed what happened)?
His first move was to tell me I am ONLY aloud to post in the pit ????? Oh really ??? Suck my cock you mother fucker !!!! I know this is just the WEB but we all know power hungry punks like him and he deserves nothing less that what I would do to him ....

Go eat a bag of dicks you fucking piece of shit, die already

It used to be a lot of fun on there , we would bust balls , post pics , you name it ..... well it is like a ghost town , and I can?t wait until this bitch gets canned because sponsors are dropping out ...

I got banned for talking shit to farva in pm . Now he constantly bans me and deletes every post of mine .

Lying
Being fake ass bitch
Deception
Trying to be mentally superior when it's obvious you're retarded
I can go on but I won't.
Any smart, savvy blogger will investigate you himself on ASF.
enjoy your iPhone you fake fuck

I got banned for talking shit to farva in pm . Now he constantly bans me and deletes every post of mine .
Well, tbh, you contribute nothing relevant.
Your retarded too like you're loser pal, Sumner.
Enjoy your new digs, your not missed at ASF

It used to be a lot of fun on there , we would bust balls , post pics , you name it ..... well it is like a ghost town , and I can?t wait until this bitch gets canned because sponsors are dropping out ...
Which sponsors dropped out, name one please.

That is a great question , and there is no answer !!!!! I did nothing to violate any rules , it first started when I would post in the Steroid section talking REAL talk about gear and training , something Cop Farvra lacks I am sure , and then in the put some guy posted that he was having a shitty year and bla bla bla , and I said call Dr Phil , I have my own problems !!! Now if the tables where turned it would have been a big laugh ... Anyways I could care less , he wants his people that suck his ass , walk on eggshells and laugh at his lame ass humor !!!! The guy single handed took ASF from a very fun entertaining forum , to a cult of Farvra followers ... Just look around ? Where are all the vets ? They just took the high road and said fuck this place , and the guys like me that didn?t suck his ass are banned for life , and the reason says ( no reason , just because ) .... ok well I doubt all the sponsors think he is good for the community, because other guys , myself included are taking our money elsewhere , just in spite of that little wet back cunt !!! So I hope that answers your question , and if you are not afraid of him ( post this thread ) he will pull it down in 13 seconds ... Fuck Montey doesn?t even post anymore

Thanks Sumner, always liked your posts, not sure why all the hate. Oh well, the interwebz!!

Lying
Being fake ass bitch
Deception
Trying to be mentally superior when it's obvious you're retarded
I can go on but I won't.
Any smart, savvy blogger will investigate you himself on ASF.
enjoy your iPhone you fake fuck

Talking to me or Sumner?
Been on ASF for a couple years now (Rot-Iron66) it wouldnt let me use that name here for some reason.
iPhone? Nah, dont own one, Im not a female or 16 year old twink. (Samsung Android, not digging this "edge" stuff though, getting a new model).

Anyways...

IML Gear Cream!
This Skinner guy is a troll , don?t even reply to his BS , there is NOTHING going on at ASF so he is trolling over here for his boss ...

Talking to me or Sumner?
Been on ASF for a couple years now (Rot-Iron66) it wouldnt let me use that name here for some reason.
iPhone? Nah, dont own one, Im not a female or 16 year old twink. (Samsung Android, not digging this "edge" stuff though, getting a new model).

Anyways...
No.

This Skinner guy is a troll , don?t even reply to his BS , there is NOTHING going on at ASF so he is trolling over here for his boss ...
As mentioned with proof, you're a liar, fake, phoney, drug addict and alcoholic.
God be with you, seek help.

His first move was to tell me I am ONLY aloud to post in the pit ????? Oh really ??? Suck my cock you mother fucker !!!! I know this is just the WEB but we all know power hungry punks like him and he deserves nothing less that what I would do to him ....
Well, you contributed nothing except for wasting peoples time with your inane posting.

Back