• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Body fat

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I saw a video on YouTube, the guy said 15-20% was healthiest because under 15% bf you lose strength and energy & it also throws your hormones out of whack.
I feel 15-20% is ok for me because lately I have had some physical jobs where I had to lift 200-400 pounds to the top of a fork lift ( 2 man lifting object ) also where I had to be outside half the day in the cold or carry 2 propane tanks . The only thing I have noticed negative is my colds last longer , but I am also getting older (31)

any opinions ?

yes I am cutting but so I can have a good bulk in winter ,

The American Council on Exercise reports that 18-24% BF is considered average for men. 13-17 % is typically seen in men that have a solid fitness routine and it is easily maintained with attention to diet, and exercise. This should also include lifestyle choices that help reduce stress and getting ample sleep. IMO not everyone will fit into the standard ranges of BF and have the same perception. I?m 5?6? and 188 lbs. with a BF of about 15%. I?m comfortable between here and 18%. If I get over 18% I have problems with reflux and indigestion. And because I generally carry my fat in my low back, i will have increase low back pain. Everyone is different and it sounds like you have found what works for you. So keep it up and maintain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just add 10% to what you think you are

I saw a video on YouTube, the guy said 15-20% was healthiest because under 15% bf you lose strength and energy & it also throws your hormones out of whack.
I feel 15-20% is ok for me because lately I have had some physical jobs where I had to lift 200-400 pounds to the top of a fork lift ( 2 man lifting object ) also where I had to be outside half the day in the cold or carry 2 propane tanks . The only thing I have noticed negative is my colds last longer , but I am also getting older (31)

any opinions ?

yes I am cutting but so I can have a good bulk in winter ,
Please, cut your wrists

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back