• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can't wait for my Primo to kick in

Sumner23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Like I said earlier .... my favorite compound , Also I am on kind of a carnivor first with all my fresh game meat 🍖.... and I am looking round , hard as fuck , and when the Lrimo kicks in watch out , yes I was running Mast , but I feel that is the little brother to Primo

I?m looking forward to seeing if it?s really that good. I believe I?ll have enough to run it at 600mg for 23 weeks once it?s done being brewed.

Thats a hell of a long blast .. 23 weeks..

Yeah man it definitely would/could be. I honestly don?t know how long I?ll run it lol but it will be somewhere between 16-23

Yeah man it definitely would/could be. I honestly don?t know how long I?ll run it lol but it will be somewhere between 16-23

Ive never run Primo nor Mast. Updates on progress once you start it would be much appreciated! Good luck!

Like I said earlier .... my favorite compound , Also I am on kind of a carnivor first with all my fresh game meat .... and I am looking round , hard as fuck , and when the Lrimo kicks in watch out , yes I was running Mast , but I feel that is the little brother to Primo
no way. primo is like the nerdylittle bro to maste IMO. both have their uses though. maste and test is one of my fav stacks.
also, maybe try changing it up with plant based diet and see how you feel (vegan plug here i know)

Good luck!!!
how many times have you ran primo?

I have no interest in running primo . It sounds like tren without side effects .

I'll be completely honest. When I ran Primo E.. I was running Test Cyp 300mg.. and Tren E 600mg week.. with it.

I planned on running 20-25 weeks... until my hair started falling out .. on insurance contracts I would be in the middle of writing at work... only to have a customer ask me if that was my hair on the contract..

Lets just say i stopped and pct'd.. and the hair stopped falling out in less than a month.

Back