Legend Pharma


H.as pharma...BIG TD.!!!!!!!

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Trueblood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Cool H.as pharma...BIG TD.!!!!!!!

    Every thing went as discussed..
    Top notch here,, no worries here just order and sit back..sorry cant post pics right now.. tren,test and mast..

    Now time to go for a drive .

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Trueblood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Some great prices here .... why pay more if you dont have to ...

  3. #3
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1000100

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblood View Post
    Some great prices here .... why pay more if you dont have to ...
    Cuz I actually like to get properly dosed correct gear! Not get underdosed and have the possibility of injecting something that could hurt me gear!

  4. #4
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    125299628


    Anyways.. you people are getting annoying. Just order some gear.. and try it yourself or fuck off.. Their gear is on point.

    Again.. if you don't believe me.. and aren't going try it out, then you don't really give a shit anyways, and you're just here to smear H-AS and start shit... Another Newb.. All of these newbs that started here in the last month or 2 trying to burn this sponsor that's help so many people achieve success.

    My whole circle of friends has been running H-AS gear with great success for years.. So much so that they finally convinced me to switch from Pharmacom 2-3 months ago. I couldn't be happier with the results and the cost savings..

    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Cuz I actually like to get properly dosed correct gear! Not get underdosed and have the possibility of injecting something that could hurt me gear!

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  5. #5
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    125299628


    This gear is top notch. We know. Fuck all these dumb cunts and the 3 legged stool they rode in on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblood View Post
    Every thing went as discussed..
    Top notch here,, no worries here just order and sit back..sorry cant post pics right now.. tren,test and mast..

    Now time to go for a drive .

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1000100

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Anyways.. you people are getting annoying. Just order some gear.. and try it yourself or fuck off.. Their gear is on point.

    Again.. if you don't believe me.. and aren't going try it out, then you don't really give a shit anyways, and you're just here to smear H-AS and start shit... Another Newb.. All of these newbs that started here in the last month or 2 trying to burn this sponsor that's help so many people achieve success.

    My whole circle of friends has been running H-AS gear with great success for years.. So much so that they finally convinced me to switch from Pharmacom 2-3 months ago. I couldn't be happier with the results and the cost savings..

    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
    Lmao far from a newbie! Been on these boards for years and no matter who the sponsor is when testing results are bad I?d say something. Been doing it for years so you can go fuck yourself! I didn?t say anything to you so no need for it, but ok!

  7. #7
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    125299628


    Good for you. If you been on these boards as long as you say.. then you should know better.

    And I'm happy to fuck myself .. or you if your available.. and around the great lakes region..

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Lmao far from a newbie! Been on these boards for years and no matter who the sponsor is when testing results are bad I?d say something. Been doing it for years so you can go fuck yourself! I didn?t say anything to you so no need for it, but ok!

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    h-as.pharma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    69
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    13755487

    Clam down, things will be fixed on our end. Your clown team could go back home from now on.


    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    Cuz I actually like to get properly dosed correct gear! Not get underdosed and have the possibility of injecting something that could hurt me gear!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1000100

    Quote Originally Posted by h-as.pharma View Post
    Clam down, things will be fixed on our end. Your clown team could go back home from now on.
    Good for y?all. Hopefully you?ll have better quality control and everything will be fine. And I?m not in the circus or a member of the ?Insane Clown Posse?. But I am home here in the USA, greatest country ever and not living in your shitty country.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    bomb_r2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    572

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points
    6247763

    Suraonxy shoot me a pm I will send you an email as to what a certain sponsor sent me regarding contamination n their gear ( NOT H-as )
    H-as pharma vip

  11. #11
    Registered User
    TrippleB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    116

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2847880

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    This gear is top notch. We know. Fuck all these dumb cunts and the 3 legged stool they rode in on.

    This guy should just go look at the results of the last 3 tests posted. (including mine) But haters gonna hate.
    Memento Mori

    H-as VIP

  12. #12
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    471
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points
    125299628


    Quote Originally Posted by TrippleB View Post
    This guy should just go look at the results of the last 3 tests posted. (including mine) But haters gonna hate.
    You realize this thread was from back in March.. lol.

    Was a tuff time.. Things were turned all the way up .. Was tough sledding ... uphill.. every single day for a while there.

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    TrippleB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    116

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    2847880

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    You realize this thread was from back in March.. lol.

    Was a tuff time.. Things were turned all the way up .. Was tough sledding ... uphill.. every single day for a while there.
    Ah, ok Im putting it together now. lol oh well, I wanted to jump in haha
    Memento Mori

    H-as VIP

Similar Threads

  1. Is Genetix pharma related to Genomex pharma?
    By cregg22 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 09:30 AM
  2. Pharma and Non Pharma HGH comparison
    By cujo in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums