• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dialing in AI.. help plz.

tangolima

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I've been on trt for a little over a year. My doc is on older guy, good guy... but not open to much discussion on the topic. I had trouble finding someone who would let me self administer and didn't want to go to a shot clinic.

He put me on 300mg TestC every 2 weeks. So 1 shot of 300 every other week. I felt better and sex drive was really good for a while. Then I believe my estrogen started to creep up. I got a small uncomfortable lump under my left nipple and sex drive was hit or miss. Not that great overall, and I didn't feel as good as I did for the first month or so.

I decided to order my own syringes and split the dose on Sun/Wed. So 75 and 75 for 150 a week. Doc doesn't prescribe AI so I orderd liqid adex from IM. I started with .25 on shot days. I could never dial it in for whatever reason. I tried all different doses and split doeses based upon research. Tried for months, and I know the IM dex was legit bc I got bloods. Seemed I was always too high or low no matter what I did. I would get bouts of great wood and drive as I was going up or down, couldn't find the sweet spot..

I've acquired some aromasin believing that it may be easier to experement with. I understand it to be a suicide inhibitor so there should be no rebound. My thought process is that if I start slow but go too far and have to stop I shouldn't experience any rebound.

So in my shoes, at 150mg a week split into 2 shots, where should I start? I'm thinking I should run a good 4 weeks with no AI and get a blood test to see where estrogen is, and se how I feel. Then start slow, but how to start? Very open to knowledge, suggestions and personal experience. Any help appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I find that on TRT 50mgs of proviron daily keeps my E2 at 20 or so. If you have a lump get some nolva.
Good luck.

I have been on and off TRT several times over the last twenty years and it always works. I first went on TRT after I was told that my testicles had atrophied 30 years after my vasectomy. After my prostate cancer, I was off the TRT for almost two years.

Reading these posts It's amazing at those doses you need estrogen control drugs. What I believe you were doing wrong was only taking the arimidex 2x a week(I think that's what you said). Stick with the Arimidex at. 25 but Ed and I can't see you having any problems.

Reading these posts It's amazing at those doses you need estrogen control drugs. What I believe you were doing wrong was only taking the arimidex 2x a week(I think that's what you said). Stick with the Arimidex at. 25 but Ed and I can't see you having any problems.

Good points but keep in mind arimadex has a longer half life than aromasin.
So with that being said one can take arimadex EOD where aromasin has to be taken daily.
I am on TRT also but I run quite a bit more than this individual posting and for me .5mgs EOD does fine.
I also find that some dont even need it at all. In fact sometimes I miss it and have no issues.
I prefer the tablets which are 1mg and I have a pill splitter.

I?m on 200mg of Test Cyp per week and I take .5mg of Arimidex 3x week. This has been good keeping my Estradiol dialed in

Back