• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Protein Supplement?

AllesT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are the best protein supplements, protein powders brands for a 35 aged man (weight 257lbs) for muscle growth?

There are less than 10 companies in the US that actually manufacture whey protein powder. All the "brands" simply buy in bulk and add their own flavors and fillers. So it either boils down to price or taste or a combination of both.
What is your bodyfat percentage?

I buy Now brand unflavored whey isolate for $100/ 10lbs through All Star Health, except when they run their deal on Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation for $62.49/ 10lbs. Now brand is cleaner but for $125/ 20lbs I can't pass it up.

What are the best protein supplements, protein powders brands for a 35 aged man (weight 257lbs) for muscle growth?

I like food better than powder, Costco canned Chicken and Salmon are two of my favs. A few club crackers to go with it.

I also like Optimum Nutrition French Vanilla and their Cookies and Cream powder mixed with Whole Milk.

Whatever your fave is, all very similar and dont do too much honestly. (Great for those who are cutting though I guess).

Hyped up rubbish

Save your money and eat whole foods with lots of fruits, veggies and fibres

Creatine and Leucine only supps you need

Google and read up on Leucine it truly is the king of Amino Acids abd i religously supp 15g a day with 5g Creatine

Get your macros straight and consume them in a 24 hour window in just about any fashion you like :)

Unless you want to talk SLIN then thats a whole other ball game "Mutant vs Arnold" will cover that topic

Peace

IML Gear Cream!
Real food should always come before protein shakes. Synthetic versions of protein, vitamins, and minerals will never be as effective as getting them from food! Whey and casein are about the only supplements that I suggest others to spend their money on. As someone mentioned previously, they are especially effective for cutting! Those low carb/cal days aren't as miserable when you can have some shakes throughout the day!

I always head on to supplementreviews to check on which supplements might be best for me (and achieving my goals). You might want to check this one out for example: https://supplementreviews.com/optimum/performance-whey-isolate -- they have reviewed over a hundred protein supplement brands, hopefully that could help you decide on what protein products to get! :)

I stick with optimum nutrition. Gone through alot of brands & that's what works for me.

optimum is a good brand, i like isopure the premade flavored drinks for convenience once in a while, their powder also mixes good.

Whats your bd% ?

Only supplements that are an absolute must are creatine and leucine IMO

Brand BulkPowders for price and quality, love their protein bars - have one evry day

PEACE

Whats your bd% ?

Only supplements that are an absolute must are creatine and leucine IMO

Brand BulkPowders for price and quality, love their protein bars - have one evry day

PEACE

Contact julai at julairoids03@gmail.con I promise you will get the help you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Bulk Powders here in the UK best quality and price- Visit website to see what other counties, its legit they have Anthony Joshua as a sponsor

IMO only 2 supps that are an absolute must are creatine and Leucine. Everything else i get from Whole Foods - Don't remember last time i used protein powder

PEACE

Bulk Powders here in the UK best quality and price- Visit website to see what other counties, its legit they have Anthony Joshua as a sponsor

IMO only 2 supps that are an absolute must are creatine and Leucine. Everything else i get from Whole Foods - Don't remember last time i used protein powder

PEACE

Anyway, a great mention!

Hyped up rubbish

Save your money and eat whole foods with lots of fruits, veggies and fibres

Creatine and Leucine only supps you need

Google and read up on Leucine it truly is the king of Amino Acids abd i religously supp 15g a day with 5g Creatine

Get your macros straight and consume them in a 24 hour window in just about any fashion you like :)

Unless you want to talk SLIN then thats a whole other ball game "Mutant vs Arnold" will cover that topic

Peace

It's helpful!

Back