HGH souce

Thread: HGH souce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH souce

I am new to this space on using HGH. I have been looking for a source for HGH for my undersized son for several months. I visited dozens of websites and several forums. My take away was that 80% of the online sellers were scams but I was unsure which of them were legit. With my son needing help I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered 6 13 mg Genotropin Goquick pins from Anabolic energy https://anabolicenergy.me/. I figured my $1,200 was gone but i needed to do something. It took about 5 weeks for the product to show up. I received at least 10 emails along the way regarding the shipping process. Every email i sent was answered within 24 hours. This stuff is definitely legit and i will be ordering again.

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

The Growth Clinic
    We have HGH 99% purity

ORDERS. THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT ORDER IN SUBJECT HEADER PLZ)
    AND JOLTER AS A REFERAL

QUESTIONS and LIST

THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM(PUT QUESTION OR LIST IN SUBJECT)

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by plajoie View Post
    I am new to this space on using HGH. I have been looking for a source for HGH for my undersized son for several months. I visited dozens of websites and several forums. My take away was that 80% of the online sellers were scams but I was unsure which of them were legit. With my son needing help I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered 6 13 mg Genotropin Goquick pins from Anabolic energy https://anabolicenergy.me/. I figured my $1,200 was gone but i needed to do something. It took about 5 weeks for the product to show up. I received at least 10 emails along the way regarding the shipping process. Every email i sent was answered within 24 hours. This stuff is definitely legit and i will be ordering again.
    The quality that these Chinese labs make now days is phenomenal - Pick any source here, I can't name a bad one. Stuff i've been on for the last 5 months has really made a difference and i've had the bloods - Key is to shoot 10ius 1 hour prior to getting bloods IGF1, you'll know straight away - last test mine came back with a value of 32, not bad for a 50 year old man

Ted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Drugs Gear has HGH in stock.

https://drugsgear.com/hgh-and-peptides/hgh