Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

http:///int.basicstero.ws

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

http:///int.basicstero.ws

This is my go to lab, imo best ugly out. I?m on my 7th reorder with them; at one time I questioned if I was getting good gear from them. Always thru thru but as always you gotta train hard get good sleep and feed the beast! My last order was test and eq I had some clen and t3 and man when I dialed in my diet and training brothers the best packed on the meat I mean nice hard lean meat ! I feel great better than ever actually, no post inject pain no sides as expected as I?m not running anything harsh and I?ve alon lost maybe 8-10 pounds depending on what day of the week but my body fat is down and it?s still dropping. My wife is noticing the separation in certain muscle and how beefy I?m looking! The comments I?m getting from ppl are just stroking the ego. I?ve been at this almost 17 years and have tried all kinds of gear and this is some of the shit I?ve ever got and the best ugl I?ve ever run. I?ll continue to order from these guys, communication can be dry but it?s there and they reliever every time. As long as they are open I?ll be buying. Pics coming soon like real soon.

~ HELP DESK ~

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey brother.. Always odd to see a 1st post like this.. assuming you're real and will stick around..

I use BasicStero for all of my Pharmacom needs. I used them many times over the years. Pharmacom is no doubt top 10% of gear available, worldwide.. IMO (and probably the opinions of those BB they sponsor).

I feel very lucky to have 2 labs that I trust 100% with my money and my health... but when it's Pharmacom time... I go to BasicStero to get mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr2007954 View Post
    This is my go to lab, imo best ugly out. I?m on my 7th reorder with them; at one time I questioned if I was getting good gear from them. Always thru thru but as always you gotta train hard get good sleep and feed the beast! My last order was test and eq I had some clen and t3 and man when I dialed in my diet and training brothers the best packed on the meat I mean nice hard lean meat ! I feel great better than ever actually, no post inject pain no sides as expected as I?m not running anything harsh and I?ve alon lost maybe 8-10 pounds depending on what day of the week but my body fat is down and it?s still dropping. My wife is noticing the separation in certain muscle and how beefy I?m looking! The comments I?m getting from ppl are just stroking the ego. I?ve been at this almost 17 years and have tried all kinds of gear and this is some of the shit I?ve ever got and the best ugl I?ve ever run. I?ll continue to order from these guys, communication can be dry but it?s there and they reliever every time. As long as they are open I?ll be buying. Pics coming soon like real soon.
    BadGas is a fictional character, but would probably use the services of H-AS ~ Pharmacom products from BasicStero ​if he was real!