• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most beautiful woman ever

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who do you think is the most beautiful woman ever? I know, it's a hard call. I choose Jennifer Love Hewitt, but Catherine Zeta Jones is a close second. Chicks with three names, that's the key.

can i vote too?

on my hotty list is Angelina Jolie FOR SURE cause she is tough and looks real.
Catherine Zeta Jones is definately up there too.
Body wise though, Trish Statis and Timea and Amy Fadhli are definately it.
Oh wait Elaine Goodlad is my top Canadian hotty :D

OMG what a tough call....

How about prob. 90% of the earth's male population's fav....BRITNEY!

And that chick Eliza Dushku or something like that.

Timea (Majorova) right? She is soooo hot too.

Most of these girls i don't even want to "hook up" with, i just want to cuddle with them and just look at their face all day long (ok maybe i do want to hook up, but afterwards just lay in bed all day and admire).

There's too many to name, my mind is going too fast and too slow at the same time. i'm getting flustered, what the hell was the question again?

2 words !!!!!!!!

CHARLIZE THERON

Britney?Why the hell u would u choose Britney?

try Trish Stratus

cause she looks like a plain old chick to me.

man you guys should come down to grand beach in the summer....playboy rated the beach top 10 in the world for
HOT babes...its fun.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
try Trish Stratus

hahahaha you have to be kidding right,,,, i just looked at that girl and there is nothing natural about her,,, just a fake doll !!! looks like a typical southern chik only with big fake tits and a fake tan

oh no GR81 is coming to kick your ass now :evil: better watch out.

Halle Berry

huh?
i geuss everyone has different ideas of hot and not :shrug:

hmmmmmmmmm

seriously J all my guy friends think you are HOTTTTTTTTTTT, have the face, bod and the look.

So you and Monica Brant are tops to me

I simply adore Alyssa Milano!!!

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
Awww....you two are cute.

Shortstuff.....I think it's funny you said that. I was going to say the same thing. Saw your input and chuckled.

Angelina Jolie is drop dead gorgeous.
Lucy Liu, Tia Carerre I'm partial to asian women I love their eyes. Beyonce ranks way up there.
The list could go for ever.

And for the record, Britney is hot.

My fave brunette is Angelina Jolie.
My fave blonde is Pam Anderson:p Fake or not she is HOT:D

I also just saw Out of TIme last night (Denzel Washington) and must add Gina Gershon to my list. She is looking really good these days:yes:

As for men- there is only ONE guy that sums up my definition of perfection...you guessed it
THE ROCK:lick:

See this is going to trun kinda bitchy for a minute, but I have to say I can't go with any of these women who are sticks, I have a hard time saying they are beautiful, they may have beautiful features like eyes or lips, but overall I don't like to see a women who has no curves, no butt, no legs, arms, just sticks. To me, I will openly admit when a women is hot versus a beautiful face. Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, all too thin for me, I prefer the Halle Barry in Swordfish, Jennifer Gardner sweet arms and legs, and 90% of the fitness competitors, not even many of the fitness models. This just shows hard work and a great inside. So sorry but that is my two sense.

The threead is most beautiful woman. Not the best body:shrug:

Angelina Jolie and Gina Gershon both are probably the fewest of celebs who look more gorgeous without all the makeup.

But I hear what you are saying;)

Originally posted by Flex
are you serious? Why the hell would you not?

She looks way too redneck for me.

Angelina Jolie's personality is beautiful. She is Goodwill Ambassador to the United Nations High Commissioner
for Refugees and has done a lot of hands on charity work, unlike others who just blindly fork over money. She's also tough for real not just in the movies which is a major turn on for me cause I can't stand dainty girly girls like that idiot Jessica Simpson.

LOL I was just watching that show, and my BF said if I ever acted like her he would shoot me :lol:

Back