Water weight on Var ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin75 View Post
    sometimes some guys said newb because they have seen not many posts but they don't understand most of guys are more readers and watchers like writers
    True. I actually post a lot where I'm more active. I try to share my knowledge where I can and really try to not get into drama. I am here to help. BadGas, sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way. It's nothing personal.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

All good man.. I appologize too man. We just recently had a mutiny here ... not too long ago. Bunch posers from some other board came here and tried to take down one of our sponsors... Steal members for some other blog. Still got my feathers ruffled brother..

But was sincere if you need help or have questions.. don't hesitate brother..

Quote Originally Posted by paulweber55 View Post
    True. I actually post a lot where I'm more active. I try to share my knowledge where I can and really try to not get into drama. I am here to help. BadGas, sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way. It's nothing personal.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

To each his own. Thats why I love this board man.. We have a few great sponsors.. and a lot of very good sponsors. You pick. No wrong answer IMO.

This board has less traffic these days.. but it's tight night. A lot of communicate outside of here and keep in touch.. share experiences without starting flame wars.. but more to make this place better.

One thing that will never change, I will always support those sponsors that have 'earned' my business. Most people see the H-AS banner and think I'm a rep or get free shit to promote.. which is not the case. We get 10% discount.. With that said tho.. I'll always promote those UGL's and sponsors that have done right by me or people I trust explicitly...

Again.. welcome.. save the guns and ammo for the coming civil war in this country.. not here.. lol

I know someone who had primo test as mast from Pharmacom. I'm not saying they're a bad source by any means. However, I've been around the block a lot of times and this guy is calling me a newb when I saw him when he first came on the boards. He also jumped to conclusions. H-AS is a different story. I wouldn't pin their gear even if I got it for free.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I absolutely understand your point of view. Sponsors should sometimes take a more critical look and try to find a golden point, UGL will never be perfect because even pharmaceutical companies made mistakes. Members of the forum also sometimes exaggerate with opinions and shout on each other. Each of us has own right and they must be respected, the most important is to look at the problem critically and solve it