Pharmacom Store

Most suitable dosages of Anastrozole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Most suitable dosages of Anastrozole

The dose will vary from every person. Different factors are usually considered. The need of the body, as well as the BMI and body?s reaction, to new substances will be taken into consideration. 0.5 mg every day is the recommended standard for bodybuilders.
    Those who have decided not to take this on the right schedules and would only take it when necessary may be at a bigger risk. When the signs of gynecomastia or water retention in the breast area start, it?ll be difficult to remove it unless a surgery is done. Preventing this can be essential and that?s when Adex helps you.
    The dose is highly dependent on the AAS dosage as well. Having your blood work checked is an imperative method of learning the specifics for doses to follow.

What do you think? Please share your experience if you had.
    Be The Champ & First to Know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Estrogen balance is very important in your well being and progress. Everyone talks about making sure that it is not too high but never about it being too low.
    I used to be the common folk and believe that you should always take an AI as a prevention: within the last year, I threw that out the window.
    The first thing that I will say is you are only guessing if you do not have blood work to see the levels.
    Not all AAS aromatize equally therefore any generic statement is incorrect off the bat. Mast, tren, decaetc. Hardly aromatize. Test on the other hand will. If you are on a low test and mast, tren cycle and take an AI you are more than likely taking too much and limiting your growth. Yes, estrogen is needed to grow to your fullest extent.
    This is the second time that I hear that .5 ED of an AI is whatvBB?s use. This is not true. BB?s actually try to limit the amount of AI they use because of the benefits of estrogen . .5 ED will crash the e2 for most people.
    When someone wants a large amount of test (1 g) then they may use 600 test and 400 EQ. EQ is really dirty test however it aromatizas at 50% of the rate of test. This minimizes the amount of AI

I am by no means saying not to use an AI, but I am saying that all of these cookie cutter recipes and dosages are incorrect and you want estrogen to get better results. I am by no means saying that you want it excessively high, but at the high end within the limit is fine.
    Most bodybuilders do NOT use an AI and much less .5 ED. You need to dial it in through blood tests to determine the right amount if any otherwise you can be negatively affecting your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk