• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Asian Massage parlors

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I know some of you probably frequently visit these fine establishments. Whats the best way to go about this? Does it usually just work itself out or should I push the issue towards the end ? I been wanting a massage but a little extra at the end wouldn?t hurt 😃 They are literally popping up all over town lately and I think I?m ready to pop my cherry. Advice and stories please.

I live in Vegas, never been to one but heard of them. I would just guide her hand over to your dick and see if she responds.

I guess not with the laws in Vegas. Here in fuckville USA There is not much. Besides Im a family man so a reach around is harmless.

..don't forget you wallet... little money = little passion

If you live near a military base.. its part of the 'package'..

Massaging your meat is the same as massaging anything else.. Last time I went to one .. after basic infantry training mid 90s.. I didn't even have the energy to go out looking for bar flies..

I went across street from Camp Geiger ... and there was a loooonnnng line of nothing but us jarheads and corpsman.. Sign with pricing pretty explanatory.. 1 woman 30 - 45 - 60 mins .. then 2 woman 30 - 45 - 60 mins ... etc etc. I got 2.. was the best fucking baby oil massage of my life..

With 10 mins left.. it was time to whip skippy.

One was kind enough to straddle my face backwards and let finger her ass lightly while they both jerked my pickle. I painted them both..

Was back in my rack sleeping in less than 20 mins.. slept til breakfast like a baby..

It was super affordable.. especially when you factor no drinking .. dinner.. no bullshit.

I guess not with the laws in Vegas. Here in fuckville USA There is not much. Besides Im a family man so a reach around is harmless.

Yeah it's leagal to get a hand job because it's still technically a massage. If it involves penetration then it becomes prostitution. So basically just ask for a handy. They know the deal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So I know some of you probably frequently visit these fine establishments. Whats the best way to go about this? Does it usually just work itself out or should I push the issue towards the end ? I been wanting a massage but a little extra at the end wouldn?t hurt 😃 They are literally popping up all over town lately and I think I?m ready to pop my cherry. Advice and stories please.
Tell her you're now a mod on IMF.
How could she resist?

If you live near a military base.. its part of the 'package'..

Massaging your meat is the same as massaging anything else.. Last time I went to one .. after basic infantry training mid 90s.. I didn't even have the energy to go out looking for bar flies..

I went across street from Camp Geiger ... and there was a loooonnnng line of nothing but us jarheads and corpsman.. Sign with pricing pretty explanatory.. 1 woman 30 - 45 - 60 mins .. then 2 woman 30 - 45 - 60 mins ... etc etc. I got 2.. was the best fucking baby oil massage of my life..

With 10 mins left.. it was time to whip skippy.

One was kind enough to straddle my face backwards and let finger her ass lightly while they both jerked my pickle. I painted them both..

Was back in my rack sleeping in less than 20 mins.. slept til breakfast like a baby..

It was super affordable.. especially when you factor no drinking .. dinner.. no bullshit.

That sounds like a good time. Unfortunately no base close to me but plenty of Asian massage places. I?m going this weekend so I?ll share my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to take a rain check this past weekend but this weekend it?s on the agenda. I will have my junk milked by Asian trannies this weekend if it kills me.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I went yesterday and I?m disappointed because I paid with my card and left a $40 tip on top of a $60 massage beforehand. At the end I rolled over and removed the sheet and she was feeling it ( mentally) I thought. She hands me a bottle of oil and says you do it and I watch. She rubbed my balls a few times but I moved her hand to my dick and she pulled away each time. Like I said what a rip off.

Well I went yesterday and I?m disappointed because I paid with my card and left a $40 tip on top of a $60 massage beforehand. At the end I rolled over and removed the sheet and she was feeling it ( mentally) I thought. She hands me a bottle of oil and says you do it and I watch. She rubbed my balls a few times but I moved her hand to my dick and she pulled away each time. Like I said what a rip off.

.... did you read post #4 ??? $100 ain't shit.. you got to cough it up bro... you'll learn !! :winkfinger: ..

.... did you read post #4 ??? $100 ain't shit.. you got to cough it up bro... you'll learn !! :winkfinger: ..

For a hand Job Lol ? Fuck paying anymore then a $100 that?s insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wont get any action until they are sure you arent LE.

I would have cancelled the tip.

I think jack nicholson summed it up beautifully ... when he said "no ticky no laundry"..

I'd be on my way to Thailand.. they know how to do it over there.. lol.

I wish they had massage parlors here in the US with only hot trannys working there.

Vietnam.... $2 all night long lol....

Back