• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does HCG work as a weight loss supplement?

Derek Wilson

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does HCG work as a weight loss supplement?
Yes, HCG is a very good weight loss supplement. It works really amazing with the proper low-calorie diet. Maintaining the proper low-calorie diet is very much important otherwise you will face a lot of side effects.

1. hCG helps to mobilize fat. Normal very low-calorie diets (VLCD) tend to cause the dieter to lose muscle, which makes the weight loss harder to maintain
  2. Low dosages of hCG are not as effective for preserving muscle as high dosages
  3. There shouldn't be a one-size-fits-all approach. Different bodies need different caloric needs
  4. Exercise is still an important facet of weight loss

Thanks!

HCG is a very good weight loss supplement. It works really amazing with the proper low-calorie diet. Maintaining the proper low-calorie diet is very much important otherwise you will face a lot of side effects.

There are a bunch of places in my area doing that for women, personally I think its stupid, just diet, I also would never put my dick in any women taking HCG , these dumb people don?t know its a fertility drug... fuck that, I have one and that is enough.

There are a bunch of places in my area doing that for women, personally I think its stupid, just diet, I also would never put my dick in any women taking HCG , these dumb people don?t know its a fertility drug... fuck that, I have one and that is enough.

If it is okay then it should enough, bro. :winkfinger:

• hCG helps to mobilize fat. Normal very low calorie diets (VLCD) tend to cause the dieter to lose muscle, which makes the weight loss harder to maintain
  • Low dosages of hCG are not as effective for preserving muscle as high dosages
  • There shouldn't be a one-size-fits-all approach. Different bodies need different caloric needs
  • Exercise is still an important facet for weight loss

Back