BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Pure Magic - Cardarine or GW501516

Currently running 800mg Tren A with just 250mg Test E

Been on GW501516 for 9 months straight right now - WOW !!! No reason to come off no need to cycle its just pure magic

Wouldnt consider ever running Tren again without it - No night sweats endurance in the gym is great, im not pissing sweat every step i take, i just cant endorse this product enough. That being said ill post a couple of links i came across when doing my research deciding on whether ti run or not

Cant stand this guy but he is quite knowlegeble and nails all the points when it comes to GW501516

Please feel free to ask any questions

Trenbolone, Cardarine (GW) and Cardio

• Bulking season is upon us and many people are planning on adding mass, but what about those who aren?t looking to go on an all out assault to get swole and thick? I talk to many people who have a wide array of goals and not everyone is looking to bulk during the traditional fall period. Maybe they have an early show in the spring, maybe they spent all summer cutting and don?t want to throw it all away, or maybe they just enjoy being lean year around, what do these guys do? In this situation, I suggest people consider doing recomps, addressing some lagging points while still working on being lean. From my personal experience, the perfect recomp combo would be trenbolone (tren) and Cardarine (GW-501516). As many of you saw during the SARMS1 transformation challenge, this combination changed my life.

Why do I recommend these two compounds? Trenbolone and Cardarine (GW-501516) have such amazing synergistic effects it was like they were made for each other! Trenbolone allows users to add muscle mass even while in extreme caloric deficits. In addition, it allows the user to reduce body fat which is complimented by Cardarine's ability to spare muscle and shred fat. That alone is a winning combo, but there are even more benefits to running these compounds alongside each other:Positive Effects of Trenbolone

• Add mass even while in caloric deficits (get bigger while you eat less).
    • Shred body fat while sparing muscle, anti-catabolic effects.
    • Increases strength, get stronger very fast.
    • Gives a lean dry look.

Negative Effects of Trenbolone

• Bye bye endurance. Trenbolone is known to absolutely destroy your cardiovascular endurance.
    • Destroys lipid profile, increases bad cholesterol and decreases good cholesterol.
    • Trenbolone cough, makes it hard to breathe and even walk.
    • Trensomnia, hard to sleep at night with insomnia.
    • Lethargy, you get tired even with basic exercises.
    • High blood pressure, headaches and fainting spells.

Cardarine (GW-501516) Positives
    • Hello endurance! GW-501516 was banned by WADA because of its ability to increase performance. It's an amazing aid for endurance and cardio.
    • Increased fat loss (get lean fast).
    • Muscle sparing, helps prevent muscle breakdown.
    • Increases liver values, gives better ALT and AST blood test results.
    • Increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad.
    • Positive impact on blood pressure, decreases blood pressure.

Maintaining your endurance is essential to having quality workouts, there is nothing worse than having to suffer through a workout because you are gasping for air. How are you suppose to take advantage of increased strength if you get winded after 3 reps!?! A quick glance at the cons of trenbolone and the perks of Cardarine (GW-501516) will show that the negative side effects of tren can easily be countered by running GW! Not only can users get all the benefits of trenbolone, but they will get an INCREASED benefit by being able to push even harder by not suffering from the negative side effects associated with tren alone!Having a killer physique is what most people strive for, but it shouldn?t be at the cost of your performance or your health. These two compounds increase your ability to burn fat, spare muscle, all while maintaining your cardiovascular endurance, and, most importantly, your health is not absolutely destroyed. These compounds together make for a great steroid cycle. Once you experience how well they complement each other, you?ll never want to run them apart again

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Off cycle now one mknth

Cruising 200mg/ml and 50mg GW501516

Really falling in love with this stuff.. Can't believe how lean and vascular this stuff is keeping me.. Fucking great - Lance Armstrong was definitely on to something good - now been on the GW for 9 straight months absolutely no sides

Will start Pinning Hupharma HGH Pharma this week, bloods in 4 weeks. Depending on bloods, kick of next cycle Oct 1st

Hupharma Rep

Email me at superted99@protonmail.com

Orders, prices, lists

Thanks

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk