Legend Pharma


My tren E is light coloured, is it fake?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    My tren E is light coloured, is it fake?

    My tren E is light coloured and not so dense as my test e, can somebody tell me if its fake or not? It is made by Axio Labs

  2. #2
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    Quote Originally Posted by wichking View Post
    My tren E is light coloured and not so dense as my test e, can somebody tell me if its fake or not? It is made by Axio Labs
    Do you read the news.. or do research on products you're considering purchasing?? Here's some news for you in chronological order.. you should read and then ask yourself what is the likelihood your gear is real or a knock off/imitation:

    https://www.steroidal.com/steroids-n...olic-steroids/

    https://www.steroid.com/blog/Axio-La...sional-Hit.php

    Next time you want order some real stuff .. H-AS is where I would go.. Be sure to mention "BadGas" sent you. Maybe they will give something extra.. maybe not

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  3. #3
    www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP
    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US Domestic
    Posts
    707

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    8651970

    Next time you want to order Tren you`d better go with Spectrum Parabolan.
    Its strong as hell, take a look at the color

    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

  4. #4
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    We both know that color makes zero difference, in determining strength..

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    Next time you want to order Tren you`d better go with Spectrum Parabolan.
    Its strong as hell, take a look at the color

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  5. #5
    www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP
    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US Domestic
    Posts
    707

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    8651970

    Every light colored Tren Ive tried was garbage
    Most UG labs which sell light colored Tren says color makes no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    We both know that color makes zero difference, in determining strength..
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    707890

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    Next time you want to order Tren you`d better go with Spectrum Parabolan.
    Its strong as hell, take a look at the color

    Shit looks like motor oil!! Yuuumm...

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    Well.. if being darker in color makes Tren more powerful .. then we'll agree that your offering is some of the best stuff out there
    It definitely does not mean that lighter colored Tren is garbage .. That sir, is incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    Every light colored Tren Ive tried was garbage
    Most UG labs which sell light colored Tren says color makes no difference.

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  8. #8
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I know for sure d.s. is the man.. very honest. Never takes long to answer me.. one of the best I have ever met!! And I make nothing off of anything I post on here. I got magnum tren. One box felt weak. But then the next box, was vert good. But I am for sure trying that stuff next time, if he says it's strong....its strong!!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Trainerguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    410933

    If the axio that guy said he has is real, it expired by now, I have one bottle of axio tren A that I kept, it expired in 13, just shot some 2 days ago, stuff was strong as hell, it?s defiantly still good, unlike most of the stuff I?ve pinned lately it felt like real gear.

    I haven?t tried DS,talked to you a couple days ago on email, I?m going to place an order next week with your suggestions, I haven?t tried pharmacon either, gonna try DS 1st.

  10. #10
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    Shit.. I've ordered from DS over the years.. as have my friends. I was doing business with them before the "break-up".. and have had no issues since... but that's not what we're talking about.
    Everyone knows all of his products are legit..

    BUT .. just because your fire in a bottle is darker than mine.. don't call mine garbage

    Color means shit. As a matter of fact.. for those who care to know.. Tren raw is naturally yellow in color .. it gets brown, during the cooking process, by cooking it longer..
    I'm sure you also know, but just in case, Tren oxidizes the longer it cooks ... making it darker brown.. And too boot.. if cooked too long it can actually weaken the potency.

    And before anyone says it.. NO I'm not saying the above mentioned product is degraded, weekend, or overcooked.

    However .. I'm saying it doesn't matter that its dark.. just like our is not.

    I stand by my statement .. by all means, prove me wrong my brother. And I will happily stand corrected as soon as class lets out

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwahs View Post
    I know for sure d.s. is the man.. very honest. Never takes long to answer me.. one of the best I have ever met!! And I make nothing off of anything I post on here. I got magnum tren. One box felt weak. But then the next box, was vert good. But I am for sure trying that stuff next time, if he says it's strong....its strong!!

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    707890

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Shit.. I've ordered from DS over the years.. as have my friends. I was doing business with them before the "break-up".. and have had no issues since... but that's not what we're talking about.
    Everyone knows all of his products are legit..

    BUT .. just because your fire in a bottle is darker than mine.. don't call mine garbage

    Color means shit. As a matter of fact.. for those who care to know.. Tren raw is naturally yellow in color .. it gets brown, during the cooking process, by cooking it longer..
    I'm sure you also know, but just in case, Tren oxidizes the longer it cooks ... making it darker brown.. And too boot.. if cooked too long it can actually weaken the potency.

    And before anyone says it.. NO I'm not saying the above mentioned product is degraded, weekend, or overcooked.

    However .. I'm saying it doesn't matter that its dark.. just like our is not.

    I stand by my statement .. by all means, prove me wrong my brother. And I will happily stand corrected as soon as class lets out
    I'm glad you typed that up so I didn't have to. Lmao...
    Great post for newbs

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    For sure man.. lol. Although I think i would have enjoyed it more if it was you that did ..lol

    But at the end of the day.. what matters most, is that we're all on the same side here man.



    Quote Originally Posted by paulweber55 View Post
    I'm glad you typed that up so I didn't have to. Lmao...
    Great post for newbs

    Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

  13. #13
    www.us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP
    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US Domestic
    Posts
    707

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    8651970

    There were no break up, I think I explained this situation but still alot of people believe those lies coming from scammers.
    Two years ago my web site was stolen by my webmaster.
    I know this for a fact because I know customers sent funds to his name and his family. There is another guy, one of my competitors who stand behind this scam.
    I never had a boss like these scammers say LOL thats bulshit story.
    Sorry, a little bit off topic

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Shit.. I've ordered from DS over the years.. as have my friends. I was doing business with them before the "break-up".. and have had no issues since...
    Everyone knows all of his products are legit..
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Trainerguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    410933

    This is the old axio that Ive had for years, axio is long gone, but I still felt every CC Ive put into my body, Im looking forward to being on gear that isn?t under dosed, its been a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    117204282


    Regardless of the story.. and the scammers who tried to steal your customers.. You guys and your business never wavered.. Not only did you continue to deliver great products, but you guys made sure to let customers know the deal so no one sent money to the place pretending to be you guys.. And here you guys still stand, tall ..

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    There were no break up, I think I explained this situation but still alot of people believe those lies coming from scammers.
    Two years ago my web site was stolen by my webmaster.
    I know this for a fact because I know customers sent funds to his name and his family. There is another guy, one of my competitors who stand behind this scam.
    I never had a boss like these scammers say LOL thats bulshit story.
    Sorry, a little bit off topic

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales
    Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Fake Tren Hex??
    By Tysdon in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 02:14 PM
  3. Fake tren acetate
    By Grozny in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 01:47 PM
  4. Fake x-tren
    By JCBourne in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 05:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums