• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How fast do you lose muscle?

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today's monday, and i've been sick since saturday. i took sun and mon off, and probably gonna take tues and wed off so i can come back full health.

Right now i'm the best i've ever been. Am i gonna lose it? its only been 2 days off and i already feel smaller. i havent been as hungry (and usually i am never not hungry) even though im forcing myself to eat.

i feel tiny now, most of it is prob psychological. but someone please reasure me......

I was off for a week and feel like i've gained weight. I feel bloated and fat.

that's my problem babs,
my metab is so fast i lost wieght so quickly. i got up to my highest ever (219) a few days ago. i know by thurs it'll prob be at like 210 (such a dissapointment)

I know how ya feel bud. Just think, I had my heart set on competing next saturday and the saturday after that. Such a let down. Always something.

I know one thing. I'm back in the game and going to kick some friggin arse tonight and for the next two weeks. I'm doing one of those comps. All those nights in the sauna, sweating my arse off and I gain the crap back. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does this mean you're not competing? What happened? I thought you were really close.

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
Does this mean you're not competing? What happened? I thought you were really close.

I was sooo close. I don't know. I'll have my b/f taken this evening. I've been eating soup and drinking sprite to get better plus eating oranges. This medicine I'm on is making me bloat and giving me stomach problems, nitemares, nasty taste in my mouth. I'm stopping it tomorrow. I read that all these are serious side effects and I should consult my doctor. I've done that and I'm waiting for him to call me back.

This is a natural show and I doubt diuretics are allowed. I know that would help me out a lot and I have a doctor friend that would supply the prescription. I just don't want to bring the wrong message on stage because another reason why I do figure is to show people, you can do it naturally and you can make changes, etc....

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Flex
and by the way,just saw your pics for the first time, OMG!!!

you and j'bo man! you 2 are guys killers hahaha

Which pics? From gallery or in the IM Competition Journal?

In a week I dont lose much, two weeks its somewhat noticeable, 6 weeks is hell.

ooooh so you're sick, ya it sucks right????

what meds you on?

i feel like i'm losing shit by the minute...i need a pump!!! haha

I'm on Biaxin XL 500mg Tablet SA ABB
I was diagnosed with Sinusitis and Bronchitis GREAT COMBO

What sucks?

You're not eating?

wow, bronchitis is fun huh? thats the worst, that and strep....

nah, i'm eating, but i feel mad tired and just like shit in general.

plus i can't lift! i know its more psychological than anything, but oh well.

mudge, i dont think i could take 6 weeks off if i tried haha pay me $ and i still couldnt do it....

Do you smell that?

i get skinny when i don't lift.. i lose a lot of water weight.. can't wait to hit the gym today

you def don't realize what you can do, till you can't do it anymore!!!!

What was your injury?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IML Gear Cream!
not so much injured....i'm just sick now and i feel like shit. so im gonna take a few days off, god i miss her (the gym) already haha

my rotator cuff always hurts, but htats another story....

You only want people to think your rotator cuff hurts. I thought it was your wrist.

so you're saying not to worry i hope?

should i just rest it out till like thurs (assuming i get to 100%) then?

shit, i love water weight haha

yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
You only want people to think your rotator cuff hurts. I thought it was your wrist.

hahaha youre little Miss funny today huh:laugh:haha

no wonder i always have huge forearms yet i never work them that hard :shrug:

my r. cuff hurts from spankin so many asses:booty: :dance: haha

Originally posted by Prince
yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

"Eeeeeeexcellent" thats what i wanted to hear, i just feel so small though.

p.s. nice physique in your pics prince

mudge, i dont think i could take 6 weeks off if i tried haha pay me $ and i still couldnt do it....

I didn't want to, but I felt like I lost everything even though when I went back I only lost about 45 pounds on the bench, but mass wise I felt like a stick. I cooled off on the eating too because it was just turning into fat since I wasn't doing anything with those calories.

i had broken hand for over a month.. so trust me, i know how it is..

hahaha youre little Miss funny today huh:laugh:haha

no wonder i always have huge forearms yet i never work them that hard :shrug:

my r. cuff hurts from spankin so many asses:booty: :dance: haha

I just wanted to say....I HAD A GRRRREAAT work out tonight.

Just kidding

Anyway, at least I'm putting a smile on that face of yours swinging from above:D

FLEX:

The body loses strength at a rate of around 5% for every 3 days that you don???t work out.
You should rest if you are injured or sick to give the body a chance to recover. It???s actually good to take a week or 2 off every once in a while, especially at the end of a periodized run.

Regarding your rotator cuff ???always hurting???. I would definitely see somebody about that. You could be doing serious harm to your shoulder. Could be an impingement , tendinitis or bursitis (among other things) and these things tend to get a lot worse if not promptly treated.

Back