• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Started

Cheetahhh

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a freshmen in high school and I play basketball and I'd like to play football but I am not very big or muscular. I am currently only 5' 4" and weigh 122 pounds. My goal is to build muscle but not like a body builder, just getting stronger and having more lean muscle. I am very new to weightlifting and working out so I need some suggestions for routines or programs, or just where to start in general. Sorry if my terminology sounds stupid, I'm very new to this.

I'm a freshmen in high school and I play basketball and I'd like to play football but I am not very big or muscular. I am currently only 5' 4" and weigh 122 pounds. My goal is to build muscle but not like a body builder, just getting stronger and having more lean muscle. I am very new to weightlifting and working out so I need some suggestions for routines or programs, or just where to start in general. Sorry if my terminology sounds stupid, I'm very new to this.
Your still young my man until then try and eat high protein. 2 times your body weight per gram in protein. And far as training goes look up German volume training it's a great start my brother

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Back