CAUGHT.. AGAIN! Twitter censoring right-leaning Drudge Report ....

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points

Lightbulb CAUGHT.. AGAIN! Twitter censoring right-leaning Drudge Report ....

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes condemned Twitter on Sunday for continuing to apply a layer of censorship on the Drudge Report.

About two months after the California Republican raised the alarm about Drudge Report "being censored by Twitter," Nunes again nailed the social media platform for putting up a wall separating users from the top right-leaning news aggregator. "I just looked on Twitter," Nunes said on "Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo." "The Drudge Report is being censored today, so for the last three or four days I haven't been able to get on the Drudge Report because it's being censored on Twitter."

CONT'D: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-drudge-report

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points

The frickin left wingers and their corporate henchmen... Out to sensor the real news by simply turning us off or deleting our posts, videos, etc. Who are these people anyways.. Twitter.. FaceBook.. Google.. ?? All of them suddenly allowed to play judge jury and executioner when deciding who gets censored and who does not.. They're criminal and they're infringing on all of our rights.

Time to fight back.. Time we take back this country ... And throw all those who would limit or do away with our rights afforded to us equally by the Consitution, off a f'ing bridge or in jail or banished from the USA ....

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes condemned Twitter on Sunday for continuing to apply a layer of censorship on the Drudge Report.

About two months after the California Republican raised the alarm about Drudge Report "being censored by Twitter," Nunes again nailed the social media platform for putting up a wall separating users from the top right-leaning news aggregator. "I just looked on Twitter," Nunes said on "Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo." "The Drudge Report is being censored today, so for the last three or four days I haven't been able to get on the Drudge Report because it's being censored on Twitter."

CONT'D: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-drudge-report

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

The frickin left wingers and their corporate henchmen... Out to sensor the real news by simply turning us off or deleting our posts, videos, etc. Who are these people anyways.. Twitter.. FaceBook.. Google.. ?? All of them suddenly allowed to play judge jury and executioner when deciding who gets censored and who does not.. They're criminal and they're infringing on all of our rights.

Time to fight back.. Time we take back this country ... And throw all those who would limit or do away with our rights afforded to us equally by the Consitution, off a f'ing bridge or in jail or banished from the USA ....
    Yup!

GearedTheFuckUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Idk bro but my new galaxy phone knows everywhere I go and if I purchase something it knows I was there and ask for reviews when I have no account tied to Samsung. Fucking creepy.The government is tied into Facebook, google 100% best believe they know all.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru