• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No meat

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Next week I'll be switching to a NO MEAT DIET for medical reasons. I plan to be on this diet for 2-4 weeks after 2 weeks i will slowly incorporate meat into my diet every other day

I will eat
Salads
Carrots
Celery
Yams
Almonds
Sunflower seeds
Brown rice
Oatmeal ( almond milk instead of whole)

Potatoes
Grapes
Strawberries
Lemons
Broccoli no cheese
Peanut butter
Cherries

I am doing this to lower my uric acid and attempt to stabilize my blood sugar . I also hope to lose some body fat in the process

Currently
5`11
185.7 pounds
12-14% body fat ( some ab definition)
36 jeans baggy can pull off without unbuttoning

Waking blood sugar 76
Bedtime blood sugar 96

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Do what you gotta do bro, but if alkalinity is what your after do a couple tbsp.'s of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with 8-10oz of water and slam that down first thing in the morning and 15-20min before any meal that might cause digestive distress. Eat plenty of broccoli and drink plenty of water along with avoiding sugar of any kind. I grew up thinking that fruit juice was healthy, now I know better. No meat = no gains. Humans are carnivores.

I'm not worried about gains. Odd to say

I was going low protein, moderate fat and high carb

I am currently only eating about 3-5oz of meat a day. I overdid it and my back is killing me. Pinched nerve in my shoulder and lower back. Im working on becoming a vegetarian

Do what you gotta do bro, but if alkalinity is what your after do a couple tbsp.'s of organic apple cider vinegar mixed with 8-10oz of water and slam that down first thing in the morning and 15-20min before any meal that might cause digestive distress. Eat plenty of broccoli and drink plenty of water along with avoiding sugar of any kind. I grew up thinking that fruit juice was healthy, now I know better. No meat = no gains. Humans are carnivores.
Complete bullshit lol.... carnivores ... lol let me guess because of the canin teeth? .. yeah .. ok... look at gorillas diet...
I have not eaten meat in over 10 years and am bigger than most at the gym. its about IQ and good diet... You DO NOT need meat... just

I am currently only eating about 3-5oz of meat a day. I overdid it and my back is killing me. Pinched nerve in my shoulder and lower back. Im working on becoming a vegetarian

You can do it man.. dont listen to people that have never tried it or tried and failed.. its very doable trust me... Don't get discouraged .. it is healthier IMO

Back