• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar

Bradd

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,guys.Just wonder how much anavar should I use during the cycle-30mg or 50mg?.I suppose to run winstrol 50mg eod also

Are you in a rush.. ???

Tell us more about you and your planned cycle please.. Like how old .. hgt.. wght.. how many cycles before this one.. What else are you taking on this cycle.. etc etc..

If you want bro's to chime in..

Hey,guys.Just wonder how much anavar should I use during the cycle-30mg or 50mg?.I suppose to run winstrol 50mg eod also

Just a beach season preparing-6 weeks lean cycle to start my summer vac right.Winstrol 50mg+anavar 50mg..just wonder I should start with 30 up to 50mg..any thoughts?

Got it. Bro.. var and winny work great together.. If you use the 2.. you shouldn't need more than 20-30mg each.

You are running testosterone with them right???

Just a beach season preparing-6 weeks lean cycle to start my summer vac right.Winstrol 50mg+anavar 50mg..just wonder I should start with 30 up to 50mg..any thoughts?

Got it. Bro.. var and winny work great together.. If you use the 2.. you shouldn't need more than 20-30mg each.

You are running testosterone with them right???
Yes, Test P.

Var is so fucking overrated. Tbol is better, Winny, sdrol, dmz, epistane is even better.

Back