.. Judge Orders Manafort Jailed Before Trial, Citing New Obstruction Charges ..

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    10,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    511
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    .. Judge Orders Manafort Jailed Before Trial, Citing New Obstruction Charges ..



    WASHINGTON A federal judge revoked Paul Manafort's bail and sent him to jail on Friday to await trial, citing new charges that Mr. Manafort had tried to influence the testimony of two of the government's witnesses after he had been granted bail.
    Mr. Manafort, President Trump's former campaign chairman, had been allowed to post a $10 million bond and remain at home while awaiting his September trial on a host of charges, including money laundering and false statements.
    But last week, prosecutors working for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, filed two new counts of obstruction of justice against Mr. Manafort and asked that his bail be revoked or that at least the conditions be revised because he had committed new crimes.


    In a superseding indictment, the prosecutors claimed that Mr. Manafort and a close associate, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, had contacted the two witnesses this year, hoping to persuade them to testify that Mr. Manafort had never lobbied in the United States for Viktor F. Yanukovych, the pro-Moscow president of Ukraine who fled to Russia in 2014 after a popular uprising.
    In fact, the government now claims, Mr. Manafort led a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort in Washington to present Mr. Yanukovych as a pro-Western leader who deserved political support, not sanctions for alleged abuses of power.
    Mr. Manafort is charged with failing to disclose those lobbying efforts to the Justice Department, as required, and with lying to department officials who questioned him. He is also accused of laundering more than $30 million in income he received over a nine-year period for lobbying for Mr. Yanukovych and his political party and its successor.Mr. Manafort faces additional federal charges in Northern Virginia of tax evasion, bank fraud and failure to report foreign bank accounts, also arising from the same activities. That trial is scheduled for late July.Mr. Manafort worked for the Trump campaign for about five months, resigning as campaign chairman in August 2016 after revelations that he had worked for pro-Russia interests in Ukraine. Since then, an increasingly detailed picture has emerged of an alleged financial conspiracy involving Mr. Manafort; Rick Gates, Mr. Trump's deputy campaign chairman and Mr. Manafort's right hand-man; Mr. Kilimnik; and others. Mr. Kilimnik is a Russian Army-trained linguist who, according to prosecutors, is linked to Russian intelligence.



  2. #2
    Registered User
    Otto Brown's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    5795428

    does this mean that trump will go to jail ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    53686157


    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Brown View Post
    does this mean that trump will go to jail ?
    Only in Charlies dreams

  4. #4
    Registered User
    T Woods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    12683797

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Brown View Post
    does this mean that trump will go to jail ?
    Jail, probably not. Hell, soon enough. I just enjoy the fact that he gets to suffer hell on earth. He's earned it by screwing blue collar workers to maintain whatever wealth he actually has.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    10,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    511
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by T Woods View Post
    Jail, probably not. Hell, soon enough. I just enjoy the fact that he gets to suffer hell on earth. He's earned it by screwing blue collar workers to maintain whatever wealth he actually has.

    are you watching the trumpers hide behind 'biblical verse' in order to hurt children coming into the USA without passports ??... trump has no morality, zero.. separating children from their families for political gains, then telling their 'right wing' base that the 'dems' are the guilty ones... the 'right' refuses to hold trumpski accountable for anything... #SAD still waiting for trumpy's federal income taxes, and Mexico to pay for the wall.... trump's a lying POS...

  6. #6
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    10,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    511
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Brown View Post
    does this mean that trump will go to jail ?
    it's going to take a while to see this evil regime come to it's ugly demise... it's coming....hang in there ..

  7. #7
    Registered User
    T Woods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points
    12683797

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    are you watching the trumpers hide behind 'biblical verse' in order to hurt children coming into the USA without passports ??... trump has no morality, zero.. separating children from their families for political gains, then telling their 'right wing' base that the 'dems' are the guilty ones... the 'right' refuses to hold trumpski accountable for anything... #SAD still waiting for trumpy's federal income taxes, and Mexico to pay for the wall.... trump's a lying POS...
    Anyone with an agenda can pick through the bible and find something to support their agenda. Trump revived a dying party only to seemingly annihilate it. Congrats commander of cheese.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    10,809

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,076
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    511
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by T Woods View Post
    Anyone with an agenda can pick through the bible and find something to support their agenda. Trump revived a dying party only to seemingly annihilate it. Congrats commander of cheese.

    it's the same 'bible quote' that was used by the Nazi's in WWII to exterminate Jews ? #SAD

  9. #9
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points
    26695312

    I don't see anything good coming from taking children from their parents. Sessions is a fucked up individual. Democrat or Republican, I'm for logic and reason. What happened to sending military down to assist border patrol?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    102
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    53686157


    Quote Originally Posted by botamico View Post
    I don't see anything good coming from taking children from their parents. Sessions is a fucked up individual. Democrat or Republican, I'm for logic and reason. What happened to sending military down to assist border patrol?

    It's been going on for years and years; you just never heard about it until the Fake News wanted to make Trump look bad. Obama and the Dems had 8 years to fix it, they never lifted a finger because they don't want it fixed, they want the cheap labor for their donors and they want the ignorant dependent people to vote for the Democrat Santa Clause. The whole mess stinks! Trump is the first one who will fix it, but it is putting the blame where it belongs, ON CONGRESS for sitting on their asses and refusing to fix the screwed up laws. He is blaming Dems, but the reality is it's both who are stalling; elites on both sides do not want this fixed.

  11. #11
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    412
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    114604282


    There's no sense in arguing with Charley .. He's lost.

    We'll do our talking when it matters most.. Voting day.

    Quote Originally Posted by solidassears View Post
    It's been going on for years and years; you just never heard about it until the Fake News wanted to make Trump look bad. Obama and the Dems had 8 years to fix it, they never lifted a finger because they don't want it fixed, they want the cheap labor for their donors and they want the ignorant dependent people to vote for the Democrat Santa Clause. The whole mess stinks! Trump is the first one who will fix it, but it is putting the blame where it belongs, ON CONGRESS for sitting on their asses and refusing to fix the screwed up laws. He is blaming Dems, but the reality is it's both who are stalling; elites on both sides do not want this fixed.

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

    More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com


  12. #12
    Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    71,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    894
    Thanked in
    685 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Brown View Post
    does this mean that trump will go to jail ?
    oh shit I bet Trump is shaking in his seat. lol

    libtards better start focusing on an actual message and get off the Trump hate Russian collusion non-sense or they will not re-gain power anytime soon, America is finally waking up.



  13. #13
    H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    2,673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    412
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    114604282


    It's too late for Dems.. Their party is smoked... Exactly like you said, dems and liberals have no message.. and they criticize everyone else that's actually putting in work to fix this country, and getting results.

    Numbers indicate that even more Democrat voters will be voting Trump in this next election.. than the last one.

    Game over. Unless Soros rigs the voting machines..

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    oh shit I bet Trump is shaking in his seat. lol

    libtards better start focusing on an actual message and get off the Trump hate Russian collusion non-sense or they will not re-gain power anytime soon, America is finally waking up.

    Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

    More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com


  14. #14
    Bad Ass
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    71,112

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    894
    Thanked in
    685 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Unless Soros rigs the voting machines..
    I wish that old Nazi anti-American piece of shit would either choke to death on his spit or fucking bullet to the head would be nice too.



  15. #15
    Registered User
    botamico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    135
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points
    26695312

    The media is bent on making anybody look bad. They're all about ratings, which makes journalism piss poor today.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 02:20 AM
  2. Judge Allows Muslim Prayer Breaks During Trial
    By secdrl in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:00 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 03:23 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums