• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CBP seized my package

leolion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a letter from customs saying they seized my package, the letter says to check either one of 2 boxes, one is that I voluntarily give it up and the other is to have a formal seizure by them. Does this mean my name and address are black listed for life? Ordering in the future what best option do I have?

I got a letter from customs saying they seized my package, the letter says to check either one of 2 boxes, one is that I voluntarily give it up and the other is to have a formal seizure by them. Does this mean my name and address are black listed for life? Ordering in the future what best option do I have?

Yes change address before ordering again

Yo bro. Dont order any more overseas!! I got the hook up.. send me message

Hey send me message. I can help u out. Great reliable source. No need for customs bullshit!! But yes your adress is marked. DO NOT RESPOND TO LETTER . BURN IT.

Yo bro. Dont order any more overseas!! I got the hook up.. send me message
read our rules.. and stop phishing for sales via PM. become a verified sponsor like everyone else or move on please.
Thank you

ps. I deleted your other thread

OP, don't respond to letter. you never got the letter nor know what it is about... got it?

Hey send me message. I can help u out. Great reliable source. No need for customs bullshit!! But yes your adress is marked. DO NOT RESPOND TO LETTER . BURN IT.
Pay the sponsor fees or gtfo

Back