• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-AD...powerful stuff?

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys.I am one that is leary of any new supplement.I always research all the literature to see if any "real" studies were done on the efficacy of the new pill,powder,potion.If I think it has any basis to be something useful I will then use myself or perhaps one or more of my clients to test it in the "real world" where I can control the variables and personally observe the results.I have a short list of supplements that have lived up to expectations,but I may have found another....1-AD.
One of my clients has been on this pro-hormone for 6 weeks now.I have not changed anything else in his program aside from adding 4 caps of 1-AD per day.So far he has gained 12 lbs of lean bodyweight(bodyfat % has remained the same,so these lbs are muscle),bench press is up 20 lbs,leg press 90 lbs,and all other lifts are progressing.This is an advanced lifter.For those of you who may be thinking placebo effect....nope,he agreed to take this supp without knowing what it may be for.He just put his trust in me.
Well,there you have it.As with everything else...your results may be better or worse or non-existent,but I thought I'd let you guys know that it may be worth a try.

------------------
symmetry over size

Prince...in answer to your question,he is 36.I just thought I would share this with my friends here.Hey,some people gain 15 lbs off creatine while others just get a stomach ache.Such is life in our world.

------------------
symmetry over size

How much is that stuff!!!

------------------
Im an Iron Addict!

its made by a company called egropham. 1-ad is a popular pro-hormone that is said to be better than most. One reason is that they claim that it will not aromatize in the body (convert to estrogen) which is the down side to all pro-hormones. It carries some traits of popular steroids, give it a shot.
http://www.ergopharm.net/products/1ad.asp

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by Distortion on 09-09-2001 at 11:42 AM]</font>

Back