• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

recent delays in my responses

TripleOvertime

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bros, I want to apologize to everyone for the delays in my responsing this past week or so. I have been out of town and haven't had much time to hang out on the forums.

That being said, I'm back and have caught up with everyone through PM. I'm here now so please let me know if you need help or have any questions about anything monster related. Thanks for everyones patience.

Trying to pm u guess I don?t have enough posts

Trying to pm u guess I don?t have enough posts
I got your PM brother and replied. I believe you need ten posts to send messages so it looks like you are good to go.

Welcome back brother..

Bros, I want to apologize to everyone for the delays in my responsing this past week or so. I have been out of town and haven't had much time to hang out on the forums.

That being said, I'm back and have caught up with everyone through PM. I'm here now so please let me know if you need help or have any questions about anything monster related. Thanks for everyones patience.

First time customer! Trying to get the pm. First time in a forum and not sure how it all works.

First time customer! Trying to get the pm. First time in a forum and not sure how it all works.
Hey bro! I think you need 10 posts to receive PM ability. Couple more and you are good to go. I'm ready when you are buddy.

IML Gear Cream!
K, I've posted ten times, now what? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back